Testosterone Hydrogel

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

I got this from
Healthy choice compounding in New York. 100mg hydrogel I assume this is alcohol free, its comes in white color seems like normal cream:

here is my result after applying to scortal:

Estradiol non sensitive:94.3pg/ml(11.3-43.2)

Total T: >52 nmol/L (9.90-27.80)

This is what I feel:
no morning wood, libido is not good I feel it’s there better Thant the flat feeling u get on injections yet not perfect.
erection not good also. And no morning wood at all, dead fish.

I think my estradiol is the highest recorded even higher than injections.

please note the test was taken after 8 hours from applying the hydrogel/cream. So it. Could be even higher if the peak happens at 5 bourse, but not sure.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

M.J

I did a test before applying the cream early morning. And got this.

Total T: 15.57 nmol/L

estradiol: 24.8 pf/ml non sensitive.

I am reducing the amount to quarter of a pump. Will give it few days and see.

this stuff seems very strong. I am applying it in Scortal.

libido is good not crazy good but it’s good I would say 6 out of 10 ( 10 been the honey moon period libido )

M.J

My experience yesterday with 25mg cream was amazing libido wise, yet no morning wood and and I would say erection is not optimum more like 35% out of 100%
I went back to 50mg today to compare again.

M.J

Until now I learned that high fluctuation didn’t do much here although daily. Also high T values did t do anything also.

I may combine injection and cream and see how it goes. Yet still experimenting with cream

Last edited:

sammmy

Scrotal skin is about 8 times more absorbent than abdomen/shoulder application so a dose of 12.5 - 25mg is warranted. The max total testosterone concentration is achieved 2-3 hours after administration: Pharmacokinetics of testosterone cream applied to scrotal skin

Libido varies a lot with stress, mood, food, working out, and gazillion other factors, so averaging over longer periods of time (at least a week) are necessary to assess. Only one day assessment of a dose is bound to capture placebo effects and random fluctuations that may have nothing to do with the actual dose used.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching