Testosterone Gel or Cream?

Buy Lab Tests Online

AdamYoung

Hi
I am on TRT from past 6 months and my SHBG levels are low so i take daily injections of 10mg. The reason for daily low dose injection is to ensure that my estrogen is under control. Usually my estrogen is 1.5 times my testosterone. I will post by blood results in 2 days.
So, my question is should i try Gel or Cream? Do you think it will be help me to control my estrogen while increasing my testosterone. Just trying to find the alternatives incase injections wont work.

Also, since i started TRT my heart rate went up from 60 to 90 per minute at rest. Trying to find whats causing it. Do you think it might be because of estrogen?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SSHSSA74

Hi
I am on TRT from past 6 months and my SHBG levels are low so i take daily injections of 10mg. The reason for daily low dose injection is to ensure that my estrogen is under control. Usually my estrogen is 1.5 times my testosterone. I will post by blood results in 2 days.
So, my question is should i try Gel or Cream? Do you think it will be help me to control my estrogen while increasing my testosterone. Just trying to find the alternatives incase injections wont work.

Also, since i started TRT my heart rate went up from 60 to 90 per minute at rest. Trying to find whats causing it. Do you think it might be because of estrogen?
How do you feel on the injections? Libido etc...and how low is your SHBG?

AdamYoung

How do you feel on the injections? Libido etc...and how low is your SHBG?
Ya i feel pretty good. Sleep is improved and overall energy increased. RBC count also went up. I am unable to hit the gym n also having poor diet. If i fix this then i guess i will not be having any issues.

Bryan_K77

Ya i feel pretty good. Sleep is improved and overall energy increased. RBC count also went up. I am unable to hit the gym n also having poor diet. If i fix this then i guess i will not be having any issues.
Between gel or cream, always go with compounded 200 mg/ml cream unless the gel contains no alcohol like with atrevis. This way you can apply transscrotally if you’d like and should have a lesser chance of possible skin issues.

Cooper

Between gel or cream, always go with compounded 200 mg/ml cream unless the gel contains no alcohol like with atrevis. This way you can apply transscrotally if you’d like and should have a lesser chance of possible skin issues.

Bryan - are you having good success with the cream?

AdamYoung

Thanks Bryan. I am having no issues with injections. Just that i am not sure whether i can keep injecting injections everyday for rest of my life. So wanted to try cream for some time. Do you i can find pharma grade testosterone creams? Or i should buy only from compounded pharmacies?

AdamYoung

Thanks Bryan. I am having no issues with injections. Just that i am not sure whether i can keep injecting injections everyday for rest of my life. So wanted to try cream for some time. Do you i can find pharma grade testosterone creams? Or i should buy only from compounded pharmacies?
Also for cream, how much is 15mg daily test enanthate injection equivalent to? You know what i mean? Just want to know how much cream i should i apply to match daily 15mg injection.

Bryan_K77

You have to get a prescription for the creams and a good compounding pharmacy such as Empower Pharmacy, can make it with various bases.

Bryan_K77

Also for cream, how much is 15mg daily test enanthate injection equivalent to? You know what i mean? Just want to know how much cream i should i apply to match daily 15mg injection.
Everybody is unique in how well they absorb transdermal meds, but a general rule of thumb is approximately 10% absorption for non scrotal areas and closer to 50% or even more for scrotal application. This varies greatly between people, but that’s a very rough guideline

M.J

I did 100mg in scortal and ended up with super high T values. Now doing 50mg and a bit less.
Yet my experience until now is not very pleasant. I thought cream will do it but no morning wood and libido is better but erection is below average. During injection days it was better

eli

Listen to me, 25mg of T cream twice a day, 6 hours apart

Give it 6 weeks and see how you feel

Scrotum application!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel