Testosterone Gel/Cream applied to scalp?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Michael D

I've been on TRT for nearly 10 years. In the past year I've had to switch from injections to a gel, because of problems with elevated hematocrit. I'm finding very poor absorption of androgel through the skin on my shoulders. I've read about good results people are getting with non-alcohol based creams applied to scrotum and inner thighs. I was wondering if anyone has experience with applying to the scalp? The scalp has very thin skin and a lot of blood flow...I shave my head so it seems like something to consider. And if it makes a bit or hair grow, no problem :).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

nicknot

Compounded 20% Test cream applied to the scrotum is the only viable alternative to injections, as far as I know. my own doctor switched from injections to that cream and is liking it.

If you're in the US you can get that easily through Empower and another compounding pharmacy (I forget the name).

The scrotum skin has 8x better absorbtion than anywhere else on the body (not sure about the scalp).
The other advantage is that there are a lot of 5-alpha reductase enzymes in that area, the enzyme responsible for converting T to DHT, so you get extra DHT from scrotal application relative to injections or other administration methods.

Many theorize that the higher DHT levels are responsible for reported improvements in libido and physical as well as mental male characteristics (aggression, drive, etc...), since while DHT isn't nearly as anabolic as Testosterone, it's much more androgenic.

captain

I used it for many years till insurance wouldn't cover it. Fortesta 4 pumps and 100 daily HCG was always 700-900 total t. I recall the first dosing of 6 pumps and t level around 1200. It has to be spread out if not it lays wet longer than androgel and will burn you or it did me. It has something in it to make it penetrate the skin that is harsher on skin than androgel.

I would go back to gel if my insurance would pay.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me