Testosterone Expiration for opened vials

Buy Lab Tests Online

BillyJ03z

Thanks. I would be slightly concerned/curious with room temp shelf life of the Grapeseed oil (rancidity with minor oxygen exposure) as my oldest opened vial was about 9 months. Test cyp should be rock solid and bacterial growth is very slim.

Peace Brother @BillyJ03z

BTW, I did laugh at that pic you posted above lol.
You bring up an interesting point with GSO shelf life.... then would it stand to reason to possibly refrigerate opened vials for future use.... I've just read that there is no degradation of the molecules even though the vial will crystallize if refrigerated...

thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

You bring up an interesting point with GSO shelf life.... then would it stand to reason to possibly refrigerate opened vials for future use.... I've just read that there is no degradation of the molecules even though the vial will crystallize if refrigerated...

thoughts?
Yep just warm it back up. Yeah if you were planning to have an opened vial in use for over a year (special case). I have a few vials of empower nandrolone in the fridge in case I ever get the courage to "resurrect" them. Will probably just stay there though.

Even peptides can handle some freeze/thaw. Test cyp would have no problem but a hassle for a vial you would use quickly.

T

tareload

For someone with the name "readalot", you have to be the biggest idiot on here as you clearly have no idea of ascertaining/discerning factual information opposed to anecdotal. And you seem to have a lot of time of cutting snippets of comments out of context and then trying to respond to them in some idiotic way. NO where did I ask anyone empirical factual information... I only posed that question to you since you seem to think you have all the answers... or ahem all the links.. lmao

And what's even more idiotic is that you think you need to send a vial in for testing, when the easier way is to find out if someone may have already used old vials at previous dosages and had their levels tested. Obviously, if the test levels came back almost the same as a fresh test vial then it would stand to reason there was minimal if to no degradation.

But I digress, I'll just go by all your previous similar comments in the threads of "I used an old vial and nothing bad happened"... Gtfoh lmao

PS- Why do I get the mental picture that you look like DJ Qualls??? lmao

I gotta say that head does fit pretty good @BillyJ03z LOL.

DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale