Buy Lab Tests Online

BillyJ03z

Don't mind at all. Here are my latest thyroid labs.

T3 total - 83 (76-181)
T4 total - 5.6 (4.5-10.5)
Free T3 - 3.7 (2.3-4.2)
Free t4 - 0.9 (0.8-1.8)
Rt3 - 11 (8-25)
TSH - 0.73 (0.4-4.5)
Thyroglobulin antibodies - (<1)
Thyroid peroxidase antibodies - (1)

I'm very eager as well. I really wish I had the patience to start propionate and NDT at separate times, to really see how they effect me individually, but I know myself, and I know I don't have that kind of patience. But I honestly think both of these things are going to make a pretty big difference. Most likely the NDT is going to have the biggest impact, but going by other people's experience with prop, there's definitely a possibility switching esthers can make a drastic change as well. It seems hit or miss though. So curious to see if I'm one that benefits from it or not. Time will tell. But I have this thread saved, so I'll definitely post here with any updates, mostly in regards to any changes that I can tell are from the test prop, as that is what this thread is about. If I notice any big changes, I'll make a separate thread with my progress.

My Thyroid numbers look almost identical to yours... How did the doc determine you were HYPO? was it the low Free T4? and how is going since you started?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

My Thyroid numbers look almost identical to yours... How did the doc determine you were HYPO? was it the low Free T4? and how is going since you started?

I basically taught myself how to read thyroid labs. Stop the thyroid madness has a great Facebook group, and that helped me learn a lot in a short amount of time. Watching all of Dr. Westin Child’s videos on YouTube, about the thyroid, helped a lot too. I basically just told nurse Jill at defy that after looking at my labs, and going by my symptoms, that I would like to do a trial of thyroid medication. And she agreed. Basically why I learned is that it’s very important for total T3, and free T4, to both be at least mid range. I always just thought that as long as your free T3 was good, and RT3 was below 15, that you were good.

So far I haven’t noticed any improvements, but I don’t expect to. Getting your thyroid dosage right the first time around, is like hitting the lottery. And I don’t have luck like that unfortunately. I just had labs done yesterday. So those will guide me on where I need to go in regards to my dosage. I’m currently on 2.5 grains of WP. Most people apparently need between 2 and 5 grains, when doing NDT only. So I’m assuming I either need to up my NDT dose, or if RT3 is high, I’ll need to drop my NDT dose down to around 1 grain or so, and start supplementing with T3.

BillyJ03z

I basically taught myself how to read thyroid labs. Stop the thyroid madness has a great Facebook group, and that helped me learn a lot in a short amount of time. Watching all of Dr. Westin Child’s videos on YouTube, about the thyroid, helped a lot too. I basically just told nurse Jill at defy that after looking at my labs, and going by my symptoms, that I would like to do a trial of thyroid medication. And she agreed. Basically why I learned is that it’s very important for total T3, and free T4, to both be at least mid range. I always just thought that as long as your free T3 was good, and RT3 was below 15, that you were good.

So far I haven’t noticed any improvements, but I don’t expect to. Getting your thyroid dosage right the first time around, is like hitting the lottery. And I don’t have luck like that unfortunately. I just had labs done yesterday. So those will guide me on where I need to go in regards to my dosage. I’m currently on 2.5 grains of WP. Most people apparently need between 2 and 5 grains, when doing NDT only. So I’m assuming I either need to up my NDT dose, or if RT3 is high, I’ll need to drop my NDT dose down to around 1 grain or so, and start supplementing with T3.

Please keep me posted on your labs and progress... I had NDT (Armour) prescribed to me about 3 months ago.. had to beg my doctor for it but I have not yet taken the full jump to start it... I have been taking 1/2 grain every morning and although I haven't notice anything significant energy/mental wise, I have started dropping weight after not being able to do so easily before... I just don't want to jump into shutting down my thyroid unnecessarily when I have yet to nail down my Trt dosing...

Gman86

Please keep me posted on your labs and progress... I had NDT (Armour) prescribed to me about 3 months ago.. had to beg my doctor for it but I have not yet taken the full jump to start it... I have been taking 1/2 grain every morning and although I haven't notice anything significant energy/mental wise, I have started dropping weight after not being able to do so easily before... I just don't want to jump into shutting down my thyroid unnecessarily when I have yet to nail down my Trt dosing...

That’s very interesting. I wonder if it’s possible to take a tiny dose of NDT or T3, and have it just add a little bit to your free T3, without shutting down your endogenous thyroid production at all.

But ya I’ll definitely try to remember to update you once I get my labs in. I’ll probably just make a quick thread once they come in.

BillyJ03z

That’s very interesting. I wonder if it’s possible to take a tiny dose of NDT or T3, and have it just add a little bit to your free T3, without shutting down your endogenous thyroid production at all.

But ya I’ll definitely try to remember to update you once I get my labs in. I’ll probably just make a quick thread once they come in.

In my case.. I tried T3 only dosing (not sure what dose I was using) about 7 years ago and looking at my labs it showed the following":

TSH- .006
Total T4- 1.3 (4.5-12.0)
Total T3- 99 (71-180)
* I have no idea why my stupid DR didn't test Free T3 and T4....

so there was a suppression..... but I think I was taking 3 or 4 doses a day if I remember but I can't remember how much though...

Gman86

In my case.. I tried T3 only dosing (not sure what dose I was using) about 7 years ago and looking at my labs it showed the following":

TSH- .006
Total T4- 1.3 (4.5-12.0)
Total T3- 99 (71-180)
* I have no idea why my stupid DR didn't test Free T3 and T4....

so there was a suppression..... but I think I was taking 3 or 4 doses a day if I remember but I can't remember how much though...

Ya suppression doesn’t matter. There’s obv going to be suppression when taking thyroid medication. Same thing with testosterone. LH and FSH are going to be pretty much completely suppressed while on TRT. TSH is literally pointless to check while on thyroid medication. It’s like a doctor putting a guy on TRT and then checking his LH and FSH levels.

Ya unfortunately those thyroid labs literally tell you nothing. Might as well not even if had them done. Obv that’s not on you, that’s on the doctor for not knowing what he’s doing. Guarantee you were on a pretty good dose of T3 though to be that suppressed.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me