Testosterone Enanthate gets "stuck" in syringe

Buy Lab Tests Online

Kristoffer

Hi, im from Norway. Ive been on T enanthate testoviron for about 3 years. When i was to pick up my last prescription at the farmacy they were sold out, and not only that farmacy, but all the farmacys in the whole country. Its just crazy, new deliveries of testoviron expected in December, but may not arrive before some time next year. I got told it was sold out from the factory in Germany! lol? But anyway, i got a new prescription for a generic type named Testosteron-Depot GALEN, its supposed to be enanthate, 1ml vials 250mg. My problem is that when i draw it up in the syringe (same type of syringes ive always used), it get sucked in like normal. But when im about to inject it, it gets stuck in the syringe, it gets harder and harder to "push" it out of the syringe.. to the point where i realy need to use force to get it out. Anyone encountered this before? may it be because its another type of oil used in it? ive thrown the leaflet away, and need to have a doctor lisence to download the leaflet .pdf from the manufacturers website (stupid shit). I have wasted 2 vials trying to inject myself with this. Was thinking on taking it to the farmacy and dicuss it, but figured i could try asking here first. Thx for any help

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

swoops36

Hi, im from Norway. Ive been on T enanthate testoviron for about 3 years. When i was to pick up my last prescription at the farmacy they were sold out, and not only that farmacy, but all the farmacys in the whole country. Its just crazy, new deliveries of testoviron expected in December, but may not arrive before some time next year. I got told it was sold out from the factory in Germany! lol? But anyway, i got a new prescription for a generic type named Testosteron-Depot GALEN, its supposed to be enanthate, 1ml vials 250mg. My problem is that when i draw it up in the syringe (same type of syringes ive always used), it get sucked in like normal. But when im about to inject it, it gets stuck in the syringe, it gets harder and harder to "push" it out of the syringe.. to the point where i realy need to use force to get it out. Anyone encountered this before? may it be because its another type of oil used in it? ive thrown the leaflet away, and need to have a doctor lisence to download the leaflet .pdf from the manufacturers website (stupid shit). I have wasted 2 vials trying to inject myself with this. Was thinking on taking it to the farmacy and dicuss it, but figured i could try asking here first. Thx for any help
It’s probably in a thicker carrier oil. Maybe try a smaller gauge needle?

Kristoffer

Hmm :) it has nothing to do with the needle being to small. Its like there is some kind of vacuum in the syringe. My mom beeing a nurse earlier in here life had never witnessed it before, i showed it to her. But i finaly managed to inject it now, i took the plunger fast in and out in "anger" and then it kind of lubricated the syringe a bit, making it OK to inject. You people probably think im an idiot :p but this has never happened with the testoviron, and my mom had never witnessed it either. But yeah, finaly managed to inject now :)

BJE

I occasionally have the same problem. I use an insulin syringe and what seems to happen is that the rubber plunger swells and then starts pinching between the push rod and the syringe barrel. I’ve had to pull it out a bit then push again. Usually I just keep pushing harder until I get it injected.

Rock H. Johnson

I had a similar effect, at first I thought the needle(31G-8mm-.3cc) got clogged up. But when I slowly pull the needle out with soft steady pressure on the plunger it will keep moving. I do daily SubQ in my flanks or upper glute quadrant.

Last edited:
Hi there - I'm looking for a doctor in Norway to prescribe Enanthate. I see you were able to get it. Could you recommend your doctor?

Hi there - I'm looking for a doctor in Norway to prescribe Cypionate (I know this is not likely) Enanthate. I see you were able to get it. What protocol did they put you on? Could you recommend your doctor?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me