Testosterone drive E2, BUT timing?

Buy Lab Tests Online

DragonBits

After an injection of testosterone cypionate, serum levels of testosterone peak the next day. But when do E2 levels peak?

Since the majority of the E2 comes from aromatization of Testos into E2, I have to think this conversion process takes some time?

Another question, how long does elevated E2 persist after your testos serum level is lowered?

Is there a significant difference in the time factor between overweight men and men with a low percent body fat? No doubt having a low % body fat reduces total aromatization of Testos into E2, but it still happens.

I was just wondering if anyone knows if TT and E2 peak and trough at the same time? If E2 peaks serval days after TT, then when we measure at trough of TT it really isn’t trough for E2.

Another concern the level of E2 that is often recommended is 20-30 pg/ml, BUT this level was derived using the older non-sensitive E2 test and we don’t really have data on optimal levels using the sensitive E2 test. Does anyone have a thought about how the optimal range for the sensitive E2 test should be for men?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I know the typical respsonse on the lab range when I've asked vs the sensitive is that there is no difference, which makes little sense. Besides, SHBG has to be a factor for E2, too. In that same vane 20 for you is too high for me, 30 in a low SHBG guy would be high and vice versa.

E rises with T in an ideal SHBG environment but you through in low, or high SHBG and that negates the idea that T follows E. For instance the low SHBG guy pisses out the T pretty quickly but the E doesn't fall in a linear state with T so in that regard T doesn't follow E.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me