Testosterone dosing frequency: What is your sweet spot relative to SHBG and HCT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Blackhawk

I'd like to try to get a little quantitative data.

If you have found anything close to a sweet spot in terms of T cyp dosing frequency, what is your;

-dosing frequency and amount?
-your SHBG?
-your HCT? (and do you donate blood to keep it in range?)
-E2

And please elaborate on any aspect of the topic that is pertinent to you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator

If you have found anything close to a sweet spot in terms of T cyp dosing frequency, what is your;

-dosing frequency and amount?
-your SHBG?
-your HCT? (and do you donate blood to keep it in range?)
-E2

Aside from ones dose/frequency/shbg levels there are other factors involved in how one responds to said protocol.

Such as one sensitivity of the AR (androgen receptor), CAG repeat length (short/long), proneness to aromatization, dht levels, pre-trt hemoglobin/hematocrit.

Everyone responds differently regarding trt.

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks Madman. Fair enough, I guess this is an unrealistic oversimplified fishing trip...

In general even though some do well injecting a larger dose once weekly (higher shbg men), we both know splitting weekly dose every 3.5 days is better overall for most as far as stable blood levels and injecting smaller doses EOD or daily (lower shgb men) is usually more effective although some with low shbg do well injecting every 3.5 days.

As far as understanding how you as an individual react to the beneficial effects of testosterone- energy/libido/erections/mood/drive/overall well being and what effect a specific protocol (dose/frequency) has on your e2/hemoglobin/hematocrit.

It would seem sensible to try a daily protocol vs an every 3.5 day protocol for 2-3 months to gauge how you truly feel regarding energy/libido/erections/mood/drive/overall well being and what effect that specific protocol has on your blood markers e2/hemoglobin/hematocrit among other things.

Than and only than will you truly know whether injecting daily or every 3.5 days suites your body chemistry.

Vulgr

I've been reading PeakTest, Tnation and Excelmale forums for over a year and I can say that I am probably at or near the bottom of the range for required dosing to get great results. Mind you it has been a trial and adjustment for nearly a year as my body seemed to make adjustments of its own.

I have ended up at:
68 mg test Cypionate a week (split 34mg 2x week)
200 IU's HCG Mon, Wed, Fri
.125 compounded Anastrozole at time of injection.

TT was 910 at the Trough and usually near 1100 at peak.
SHBG is 35 now ...was 48 when I started a year ago.
HCT 47.8 as of 3/1/2018. Last Blood donation was 11/28/2017
It appears to have stabilized finally after donating blood every 2 months. (4 total donations)

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm presently injecting 16mg of T cyp daily and 500iu of HCG twice a week. I've haven't had labs yet, I've been on this protocol for over 12 weeks. I did check my HCT a few weeks back 46.9, I never needed an AI. Last blood donation Feb of 2017.

Saxon

-dosing frequency and amount? 200mg/wk (100mg e3.5d)
-your SHBG? 16
-your HCT? (and do you donate blood to keep it in range?) 49.8
-E2 46.3

300IU HCG eod as well.

I run no AI and though my E2 is a bit out of range per the "normal" everything works great. Libido and erections are incredible andI hold little water. Also, BP is around 120/70.

Blood work Attached.

https://imgur.com/a/ysSfx

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com