Testosterone Dosage Change Effects

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

Basic question, how long from changing from let’s say 120mg testosterone per week to 100mg testosterone per week would you notice the effects, such as lowered libido, and more importantly, when would you see the resulting drop in hematocrit?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
For most members to drop their HCT levels, you need longevity with trt. It took two years before I got my HCT under control. I haven't needed to donate blood for almost 2 years.
For me to feel a difference in my protocol, it takes 12 weeks. Personally I feel I need more than 6 weeks to steady My levels.

GreenMachineX

For most members to drop their HCT levels, you need longevity with trt. It took two years before I got my HCT under control. I haven't needed to donate blood for almost 2 years.
For me to feel a difference in my protocol, it takes 12 weeks. Personally I feel I need more than 6 weeks to steady My levels.
That’s exactly what I was hoping to hear. I know now no matter what I can’t use more than 100mg per week, but I think using telmisartan this lower dosage my hct might be stable around 50. I’m going to retest every couple weeks.

GreenMachineX

The last time I tried going to 80mg a week, I’m pretty sure it crashed my e2. My e2 sensitive runs at 17 at 100mg per week, so I can’t go lower.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me