Testosterone decrease collagen?

Buy Lab Tests Online

bochinit

I am searching last weeks about it because I read on some place that testosterone decrease collagen synthesis but I don't know if it's true or not. This means we can end up with flacid/older skin?

Does someone have interest on anti-aging subject? Or there are someone old here on trt or even aas/bb user that notice changes in skin quality? We had to use HGH or other anabolics to support our skin as we get older? Or testosterone already help us to age better?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bochinit

Nandrolone is a strong 19-nor steroid which increases collagen synthesis.

Yes, I read it. But I don't feel it's secure to use because of libido problems. I also read Oxandrolone, Boldenone, Stanozolol and Primonolan show the same aspects of collagen increase.

My question is; does testosterone really decrease collagen synthesis? And this is the only options? Maybe all the steroids (for example Trembolone or Drostanolone) do increase collagen synthesis too?

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes, I read it. But I don't feel it's secure to use because of libido problems. I also read Oxandrolone, Boldenone, Stanozolol and Primonolan show the same aspects of collagen increase.

My question is; does testosterone really decrease collagen synthesis? And this is the only options? Maybe all the steroids (for example Trembolone or Drostanolone) do increase collagen synthesis too?

Vince

Super Moderator
I have not seen any data on the effect on collagen by normalizing testosterone level in men. Are you asking for the effect of TRT on collagen or the effect of bodybuilding doses of testosterone (over 240 mg per week) on collagen?

bochinit

I have not seen any data on the effect on collagen by normalizing testosterone level in men. Are you asking for the effect of TRT on collagen or the effect of bodybuilding doses of testosterone (over 240 mg per week) on collagen?

No, I am not inteded to blast high doses of testosterone, just trt. My interest is anti-aging and skin quality and that's why I am searching which anabolics could help in these aspects. But I can't fing much articles or evidence about..

bochinit

While testosterone will increase bone mass and density, even at supra-physiological levels, the result is weaker tendons due to inhibition of collagen syn.

To plan a cycle where the goal is to increase skeletal muscle mass/strength while at the same time increase joint/tendon/ligament strength, enough to keep up with the dramatic increase in skeletal muscle, you must choose drugs like Eq, Deca, Anavar, or Primo as the base of your cycle. Testosterone and its esters can be added to your cycle to keep levels within a ‘normal’ physiological range (ie, 100-200 mg/wk) but must not go above this. Since drugs like eq, deca, anavar and primo will reduce endogenous, natural levels of test, these levels may be maintained with exogenous test in the 100-200 mg/wk range. Test at this dose will not inhibit collagen syn, but paradoxically, will help increase it. It is when exogenous testosterone is used > 200 mg/wk that collagen syn is inhibited.

Deca @ 3 mg/kg a week(about 270 mg/wk for a 200 lb male) will increase procollagen III levels by 270% by week 2. Procollagen III is a primary indicator used to determine the rate of collagen syn. As you can see, deca is a very good drug at giving you everything you want – an increase in collagen syn, an increase in skeletal muscle, and increases in bone mass and density. The one thing it does not give you is wood.

Primobolan, @ 5 mg/kg, will increase collagen synthesis by roughly 180% – less than deca and equipoise but still substantial.

Equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340% – slightly better than deca.

Oxandrolone has over a hundred studies documenting its effectiveness at treating patients needing rapid increases in collagen syn to enhance healing.

These drugs have longer half-lives than most other AAS, so this should be considered when timing your post cycle Clomid use. Here they are:

Deca: 15 days Equipoise: 14 days Primobolan: 10.5 days

Anavar has a half-life of only 8 hours so it should not pose a problem.

GH is probably the most remarkable drug at increasing collagen synthesis. It increases collagen syn in a dose dependant manner – the more you use, the more you will increase collagen syn. It has also demonstrated this ability in short and long term studies. From what I’ve read, hGH at 6 iu/day increased the collagen deposition rate by around 250% in damaged collagen structures. This result indicates that the increased biomechanical strength of wounds to collagen structures treated with biosynthetic human growth hormone was produced by an increased deposition of collagen in the collagen structures.

Eq, primo, anavar, and deca are all good – they increase several biomakers of collagen syn – ie, type III, II, I, procollagen markers. GH just seems to do so most dramatically

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me