tareload

100% you want to prove it

Source for this table?

1659960436036.png

Please see below:

1659960773041.png

1659960818340.png

1659960694238.png

Abstract: Testosterone undecanoate (TU) dissolved in soybean oil was developed in China to improve the pharmacokinetics of this testosterone ester in comparison with TU in castor or tea seed oil. As a pre-clinical primate model, three groups of five castrated cynomolgus macaques received either a single intramuscular injection of 10 mg/kg bodyweight TU in soybean oil, in tea seed oil, or in castor oil (equals 6.3 mg pure T/kg bodyweight for all preparations). Testosterone, estradiol, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone as well as prostate volume, body weight and ejaculate weight were evaluated. After injection supraphysiological testosterone levels were induced. There were no significant differences in the pharmacokinetics of the three TU preparations for testosterone and estradiol. The gonadotropin levels showed a high individual variation. Prostate volumes increased equally in all groups after administration and declined to castrate level afterwards. The results suggest that TU in soybean oil produces similar effects as TU in the other vehicles. This study in non-human primates provides no objection to testing of this new preparation in humans.

1659962101157.png

1659962127484.png

1659962138769.png

1659962175744.png

@Gladiator @Mastodont I hope the resources above are helpful to the discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JRos895

Apologies for my paranoia, but would taking a T vial on a trip reduce its potency assuming the temperature is always room temp? Would the vibrations from traveling reduce the potency the same way an HCG vials potency may be reduced?

T

tareload

No you are all set. Running through the carry on xray won't do too much. Good question.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me