Testosterone Cypionate - Carrier Oil Used By Different Companies

Buy Lab Tests Online

jacb

I believe that the Carrier Oil used in these companies Testosterone Cypionate is:

Miglyol-812. This is a pharmaceutical grade MCT Oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides).
  • Lab Pharm​
  • Axiolabs​
  • British Dragon​
  • Sxiroxx​
Apricot Kernel Oil:
  • Dragon​
Grape Seed Oil:
  • Kalpa​
Cotton Seed Oil:
  • Pfizer Depo-Testosterone
Unknown:
  1. Hilma​
Can any one confirm if this is correct?

I understand that some have a preference for Grape Seed Oil which flows more readily. I have yet to try it.

Anyone have a view on which of the above products is the best and if so why?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

Lol.
For those with scripts it says on the side of the bottle the actual carrier oil.
Not sure anyone here can confirm for any of those specific products.

jacb

Not sure Sean if your post shows much understanding of the factors at play for those of us that don’t live in the USA and have to deal with very different legislation and medical attitudes around the world.

Enjoy the availability of pharmacy grade product in the USA and hopefully somebody will be able to answer my question?

DJXS

Which pharmaceutical companies use castor oil or MCT oil as the carrier oil for their testosterone cypionate?
I'm trying to avoid formulations that use grapeseed or cottonseed oil, which is difficult to avoid.

DJXS

Dragon Pharma also uses Miglyol-812
Dragon Pharma is a UGL. I'm only interested in genuine pharmaceutical companies, such as Bayer that produces testosterone enanthate with castor oil as the carrier oil. But my question is for pharmaceutical companies producing testosterone cypionate by Rx using castor oil or mct oil.

jacb

By UGL I assume you are saying Under Ground Laboratory.

Would you consider:

Magnum Pharmaceuticals​

Magnum Pharmaceuticals is a privately owned pharmaceutical and biotechnology company that was established in 2012. It is an international company who are dominant in the Southeast Asian market for manufacturing quality life style enhancement and rejuvenation products.

If so check out this LINK

For those that don’t know Miglyol 812 is pharmaceutical grade MCT oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides) follow this LINK for more information.

jacb

Dragon Pharma is a UGL. I'm only interested in genuine pharmaceutical companies, such as Bayer that produces testosterone enanthate with castor oil as the carrier oil. But my question is for pharmaceutical companies producing testosterone cypionate by Rx using castor oil or mct oil.
Pfizer make Depo-Testosterone (Cypionate) using Cotton Seed oil as a carrier … not sure what you mean “by Rx”?

DJXS

Rx means prescription. I'd need a pharmaceutical grade testosterone cypionate that my pharmacy will fill the doctor's order for. I want to stay away from cottonseed oil, as it's considered the most inflammatory carrier oil; I also want to stay away from grapeseed oil for similar reasons. When I was in Thailand I got Bayer testosterone enanthate, which uses castor oil as the carrier oil and is all around fantastic; probably the best I've used so far. But it's not available in the USA.

BigTex

By UGL I assume you are saying Under Ground Laboratory.

Would you consider:

Magnum Pharmaceuticals​

Magnum Pharmaceuticals is a privately owned pharmaceutical and biotechnology company that was established in 2012. It is an international company who are dominant in the Southeast Asian market for manufacturing quality life style enhancement and rejuvenation products.

If so check out this LINK

For those that don’t know Miglyol 812 is pharmaceutical grade MCT oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides) follow this LINK for more information.
I had a UG lab make testosterone undecanoate with myglyol and I love the ease of using this stuff. I do sub-q injections with a 31g insulin syringe.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me