Testosterone Cream Success (Almost!)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bryan_K77

Ok, the next day after doing the 1 additional scrotal cream at 4pm I thought maybe it was low test that might be the problem, not high e2.

So I tried 2 clicks to the scrotum the next morning and got pretty tired a few hours more than usual.

After doing some more reading what I’m thinking is that my e2 is probably high but the increase in DHT is helping combat the side effects of the high estrogen. But the DHT is coming down around the afternoon and the e2 is still elevated.

This is simply a guess. I know bloodwork will help shed more light on this. I’m currently waiting the results back from one bloodwork I did on Thursday.

I’m keeping a personal log on everything but also updating this incase someone else decides they may be interested.
DHT should stay elevated for much longer than that, as it takes longer to reach peak levels I believe. I think you need to experiment on yourself with different protocols and labs. I know labs can get super pricey real quick though and dht test is quite expensive by itself

Tman

When they figure it out, they stop visiting....another successful cream protocol or he switched to shots and it worked? I was really hoping to hear back from him.

M.J

When they figure it out, they stop visiting....another successful cream protocol or he switched to shots and it worked? I was really hoping to hear back from him.
Many good benefits of cream, no hct issues as I read, also better libido. I can still remember 10 years back a doctor gave me one testosterone injection a week and then he told me to use a cream. I was thinking he is crazy back then. Not sure he is anymore.
From reading around even normal cream can do the trick. It’s hard to get cream here though.

Bryan_K77

I haven’t heard any cream success stories. Seems like a lot of people say it’s awesome for a month then bail.
I believe cream is best used as prn for those who cannot elevate dht on injections. I am on a cream only protocol and absolutely love it, but my libido is too high and will be switching to injections next month. For those that have had libido too high you’ll know exactly what I mean, makes it uncomfortable to even be in a committed relationship honestly.

Cooper

I haven’t heard any cream success stories. Seems like a lot of people say it’s awesome for a month then bail.

I have read many success stories from folks on cream. As tman said most people, once they have success, regardless of protocol stop visiting or at very least stop posting on this and other forums. Most posts on this and other forums, though dominated by injection users, are still from folks struggling. So could be that reason we see less posts on forums concerning creams is that those folks are having success and don't feel need to post anymore. Just a thought...

Tman

I believe cream is best used as prn for those who cannot elevate dht on injections. I am on a cream only protocol and absolutely love it, but my libido is too high and will be switching to injections next month. For those that have had libido too high you’ll know exactly what I mean, makes it uncomfortable to even be in a committed relationship honestly.
Dude...if you feel good do not make changes...wtf...people are chasing what you've found....I've been chasing that feeling since I've been on injectables...we hear from cream guys, they come back once or twice to let us know how much better they feel, then disappear. They've moved on with their lives. Most of us are on here because we are searching for what you appear to have found...and you are thinking about switching to inj...wow.

M.J

what is prn ? Maybe the fast movement of testosterone Created by the cream during a day is the reason behind the libido.

Last edited:

DorianGray

@M.J "prn" means as needed. @Bryan_K77 , you got me on that one-"libido too high", got to add that to my list of "if I were only 25 again" things (liked ripped muscles and hair on my head). Man, I can't wait till my cream kicks in.

Fortunate

I have some cream application questions and thought it would be better to tack them onto an existing thread rather than start a new one. Currently, I use Empower 200mg/ml cream. One click to scrotum and one click to the shoulder in the AM; one click to shoulder in the PM. I use the topi-click to rub the cream in. It is easy to work into the skin on the shoulder, but not on the scrotal skin. I shave and brush teeth after application to allow it to absorb, but I find that the cream is still a bit visible before I put on underwear. I wear boxer/briefs, so I assume some must transfer to underwear. I am curious how others feel about this? How long do you wait before putting on clothes? Do you use your hand to rub cream in more thoroughly than the applicator does?

It’s not the end of the world if I don’t get every milligram of every dose, but my physiology likes consistency. I tend to feel “off” when something disrupts my routine (sleep, time of day for caffeine, etc).

Thanks in advance!

Joe Sixpack

I have some cream application questions and thought it would be better to tack them onto an existing thread rather than start a new one. Currently, I use Empower 200mg/ml cream. One click to scrotum and one click to the shoulder in the AM; one click to shoulder in the PM. I use the topi-click to rub the cream in. It is easy to work into the skin on the shoulder, but not on the scrotal skin. I shave and brush teeth after application to allow it to absorb, but I find that the cream is still a bit visible before I put on underwear. I wear boxer/briefs, so I assume some must transfer to underwear. I am curious how others feel about this? How long do you wait before putting on clothes? Do you use your hand to rub cream in more thoroughly than the applicator does?

It’s not the end of the world if I don’t get every milligram of every dose, but my physiology likes consistency. I tend to feel “off” when something disrupts my routine (sleep, time of day for caffeine, etc).

Thanks in advance!
For scrotal application I've found it works better just to rub it in w/ my index finger

BigBamBoo

Everyone I read on here who goes on cream bails on it. @Gman86 help @BigBamBoo

I did try and it and initially it seemed good. But that quickly went away and I continued to have heart palpitation (had palps on injections as well) plus some other issues as well.

But...I seem to be a hard case for TRT. Have tried many things and it just does not seem to work well for me.

That being said, I am thinking about trying a test prop protocol and see how that plays out.

Yep...I am a glutton for punishment.

Tman

I did try and it and initially it seemed good. But that quickly went away and I continued to have heart palpitation (had palps on injections as well) plus some other issues as well.

But...I seem to be a hard case for TRT. Have tried many things and it just does not seem to work well for me.

That being said, I am thinking about trying a test prop protocol and see how that plays out.

Yep...I am a glutton for punishment.
The palpitations are a sure sign you are using too much at a time.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me