Testosterone Cream Success (Almost!)

Buy Lab Tests Online

WhatSayYou89

Not going to go through the entire back story of everything I’ve tried but finally after about a year and a half I feel like I’m very close to success with TRT.

I started the cream at 200mg last week and have had mixed results.

Finally I’ve realized that 1 click of testosterone cream to the scrotum makes me feel awesome until 3-4 pm then that’s when the estrogen side effects hit me

So everyday at that same time I notice my mood and energy are bleh and my armpits start sweating.

With that being said I’m insanely happy to know that I can feel great at least 5 hours or so everyday. I still have zero libido but I’ve given up on that shit. Just to have great energy for 5 hours I got more done than I was able to do in 2 works days.

Now comes the tricky part. So I’m stuck with the 200mg for the next 3 months. What I’m going to try to do is use a butter knife and just cut away about half the cream from 1 click then apply the rest and see how it goes.

If that works then I’ll order the 100mg cream next time.

Also any sort of AI is out of the question. I’ve tried everything and just no.

Just wanted to share this because it feels great to finally see some sort of light at the end of this roller coaster ride from hell that I’ve been on for a year and half.

Edit: After posting this I thought what if I just applied the 1 click before bed. Maybe the estrogen would be in a good spot by the time I wake up.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

txmx

DON'T do one click and trim away half! Instead, look at the base of the Topi-Click. You will see that it has a "marker" in the clear tube area (above the blue base) that you can use to indicate about a half-click. In other words, don't do a full click like normal. Take it slow and go about halfway and then stop without hearing or feeling the "click". You may have to go 5/8 of the way to get a "half" click amount, then the other 3/8 click the next day to pull out the next "half" click amount. Give this a try and save yourself a lot of T cream.

Last edited:

OMI100

May have missed what you posted BUT if the cream is from Empower it is 200mg/ml and ONE click is 1/4 mil or 50 mg T.
Did you put on 4 clicks?
I have been applying to scrotum at 2 or 3 clicks. 3 clicks has me over top in TT and Free T. E2 seems to be an issue also.
In the past I used one click under each arm (triceps muscle) and had great results that way, also with less E2 issues. Thinking of going back to that.
Just my 2 cents....

WhatSayYou89

DON'T do one click and trim away half! Instead, look at the base of the Topi-Click. You will see that it has a "marker" in the clear tube area (above the blue base) that you can use to indicate about a half-click. In other words, don't do a full click like normal. Take it slow and go about halfway and then stop without hearing or feeling the "click". You may have to go 5/8 of the way to get a "half" click amount, then the other 3/8 click the next day to pull out the next "half" click amount. Give this a try and save yourself a lot of T cream.

I’ll try this in the morning. Didn’t think anything actually came out until it clicked.

Thanks

May have missed what you posted BUT if the cream is from Empower it is 200mg/ml and ONE click is 1/4 mil or 50 mg T.
Did you put on 4 clicks?
I have been applying to scrotum at 2 or 3 clicks. 3 clicks has me over top in TT and Free T. E2 seems to be an issue also.
In the past I used one click under each arm (triceps muscle) and had great results that way, also with less E2 issues. Thinking of going back to that.
Just my 2 cents....

Ah ok. The strength is 200mg but yeah just one click on the scrotum is what I’ve been doing.

I tried doing one click on the scrotum and one on the shoulder but estrogen issues kicked in a couple hours later.

Any idea if the tricep is any different on absorption from the shoulder?

OMI100

If you can afford labs I would recommend doing one thing for a week and do labs.
Make changes and wait a week and do labs to see impact. If more changes, than more labs.
Without labs you have no idea where you are at.
If you are going to try scrotal applications of 50mg (2 clicks) twice a day, based on my limited testing.... you will be sky high in TT and FT. Waaaaaaaaaaaaay over ranges..... BUT everyone is different... That is why you need labs to see impact...
Just my 2 cents
BTW I tracked labs when I was applying to my triceps. It was easier than messing with the shoulder and one click went on a relatively small area under each arm.
BTW2 You also need to ck E2 with the sensitive E2 test along with the T to evaluate the impact of each change.

WhatSayYou89

If you can afford labs I would recommend doing one thing for a week and do labs.
Make changes and wait a week and do labs to see impact. If more changes, than more labs.
Without labs you have no idea where you are at.
If you are going to try scrotal applications of 50mg (2 clicks) twice a day, based on my limited testing.... you will be sky high in TT and FT. Waaaaaaaaaaaaay over ranges..... BUT everyone is different... That is why you need labs to see impact...
Just my 2 cents
BTW I tracked labs when I was applying to my triceps. It was easier than messing with the shoulder and one click went on a relatively small area under each arm.
BTW2 You also need to ck E2 with the sensitive E2 test along with the T to evaluate the impact of each change.

Yeah I’m doing labs. I just did labs on Thursday when I was just trying one click on shoulders. Waiting to get those results back.

I think I’ve seen some people who do 3-4 clicks on the scrotum per day that works for them.

Applied my one click to scrotum today and sure enough 3pm and I crashed. So I’ve applied one click to the scrotum about 3:30 and now waiting to see how I feel.

WhatSayYou89

do 50mg twice a day.

one at 9AM, the other one at 4PM

Well you were right. I guess it wasn’t high estrogen, was my body running out of test. As once I applied it at 4pm I started to feel good again.

The only problem with this is I’m not able to do this everyday at that time because of work.

I wonder if doing one additional click in the morning would keep me feeling good the rest of the day.

eli

Well you were right. I guess it wasn’t high estrogen, was my body running out of test. As once I applied it at 4pm I started to feel good again.

The only problem with this is I’m not able to do this everyday at that time because of work.

I wonder if doing one additional click in the morning would keep me feeling good the rest of the day.

Well just do btw 2-4 then, find free time, it literally takes 30 seconds. I click into oral syring and carry it with me and take a lil bathroom break and rub my nutz

WhatSayYou89

Ok, the next day after doing the 1 additional scrotal cream at 4pm I thought maybe it was low test that might be the problem, not high e2.

So I tried 2 clicks to the scrotum the next morning and got pretty tired a few hours more than usual.

After doing some more reading what I’m thinking is that my e2 is probably high but the increase in DHT is helping combat the side effects of the high estrogen. But the DHT is coming down around the afternoon and the e2 is still elevated.

This is simply a guess. I know bloodwork will help shed more light on this. I’m currently waiting the results back from one bloodwork I did on Thursday.

I’m keeping a personal log on everything but also updating this incase someone else decides they may be interested.

Last edited:

Tman

Not going to go through the entire back story of everything I’ve tried but finally after about a year and a half I feel like I’m very close to success with TRT.

I started the cream at 200mg last week and have had mixed results.

Finally I’ve realized that 1 click of testosterone cream to the scrotum makes me feel awesome until 3-4 pm then that’s when the estrogen side effects hit me

So everyday at that same time I notice my mood and energy are bleh and my armpits start sweating.

With that being said I’m insanely happy to know that I can feel great at least 5 hours or so everyday. I still have zero libido but I’ve given up on that shit. Just to have great energy for 5 hours I got more done than I was able to do in 2 works days.

Now comes the tricky part. So I’m stuck with the 200mg for the next 3 months. What I’m going to try to do is use a butter knife and just cut away about half the cream from 1 click then apply the rest and see how it goes.

If that works then I’ll order the 100mg cream next time.

Also any sort of AI is out of the question. I’ve tried everything and just no.

Just wanted to share this because it feels great to finally see some sort of light at the end of this roller coaster ride from hell that I’ve been on for a year and half.

Edit: After posting this I thought what if I just applied the 1 click before bed. Maybe the estrogen would be in a good spot by the time I wake up.

Your post read like my cream journey. I eventually switched to shots because a year ago, on here, that was the advice everyone was giving. Now, many of the posts are touting cream. So, my advice to you ...stick with it. Splitting the dose should help, but it's not an even split. You don't take half in the morning and half at 2. Try taking 70% in the am and the other 30% about 1.5 hours prior to the time you see as the fall off time.

WhatSayYou89

Ok got my recent results back. These results are when I did 1 shoulder click before bed and 1 shoulder click in the morning. These labs were taken at about 11:45.

Testosterone - 223
Free T - 10
E2 - 11

That was a week ago so I’ve had time to try some different things since then.

Ive been doing 2 clicks to the shoulder before bed & ive been feeling Ok. At least somewhat better.

I’m going to try changing it to 2 clicks in the morning rather than the night to see how I feel.

I’ve got enough testosterone cream to last me about 12 more weeks I think so I’m going to try everything I can to hopefully make this work but if not then I’m going to try test prop next.

I’m ok with having to apply the cream once or even twice per day as long as it’s morning/night.

It will be an issue if I have to apply it mid day.

So going off of everything I’ve tried so far here is where my thoughts are.

Either the absorption with the scrotum is too good where it’s causing a huge e2 spike and I hit that wall at 2-3 pm that I mentioned in a previous update.

Or

It absorbs much quicker and it’s getting out of body much faster which causes the wall. I don’t think it’s this because I can function ok on relatively low t but with this wall I just can’t do anything.

Might try 3 clicks to shoulders or 2 clicks to shoulders and 1 to a different spot and see if I have that same 2-3 pm wall.

eli

Ok got my recent results back. These results are when I did 1 shoulder click before bed and 1 shoulder click in the morning. These labs were taken at about 11:45.

Testosterone - 223
Free T - 10
E2 - 11

That was a week ago so I’ve had time to try some different things since then.

Ive been doing 2 clicks to the shoulder before bed & ive been feeling Ok. At least somewhat better.

I’m going to try changing it to 2 clicks in the morning rather than the night to see how I feel.

I’ve got enough testosterone cream to last me about 12 more weeks I think so I’m going to try everything I can to hopefully make this work but if not then I’m going to try test prop next.

I’m ok with having to apply the cream once or even twice per day as long as it’s morning/night.

It will be an issue if I have to apply it mid day.

So going off of everything I’ve tried so far here is where my thoughts are.

Either the absorption with the scrotum is too good where it’s causing a huge e2 spike and I hit that wall at 2-3 pm that I mentioned in a previous update.

Or

It absorbs much quicker and it’s getting out of body much faster which causes the wall. I don’t think it’s this because I can function ok on relatively low t but with this wall I just can’t do anything.

Might try 3 clicks to shoulders or 2 clicks to shoulders and 1 to a different spot and see if I have that same 2-3 pm wall.

Why not just a lower dose on testicle?

WhatSayYou89

Why not just a lower dose on testicle?

After getting my bloodwork that I posted above I did try more variations with the scrotum.

I no longer get that energy bump or any sort of boost from scrotum or anywhere for that matter that I was getting when I started cream.

It’s like it just quit working.

I’ve decided to swap to test prop next month when I’m able to make my next order.

I’m glad I did try to the cream or I would have always have that what if in the back of my mind.

eli

After getting my bloodwork that I posted above I did try more variations with the scrotum.

I no longer get that energy bump or any sort of boost from scrotum or anywhere for that matter that I was getting when I started cream.

It’s like it just quit working.

I’ve decided to swap to test prop next month when I’m able to make my next order.

I’m glad I did try to the cream or I would have always have that what if in the back of my mind.

Well yea, you'll feel amazing for a week then you'll crash for a few weeks til everything balances out, that's just part of the game

Tman

Yeah I’m doing labs. I just did labs on Thursday when I was just trying one click on shoulders. Waiting to get those results back.

I think I’ve seen some people who do 3-4 clicks on the scrotum per day that works for them.

Applied my one click to scrotum today and sure enough 3pm and I crashed. So I’ve applied one click to the scrotum about 3:30 and now waiting to see how I feel.
I had the same problem, so I switched to shots. Felt better on the cream til the crash came. Doc at new clinic gave me the option to switch back. But I worry about the crash. Reading your story with interest.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me