Testosterone cream applied on genitals

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Dicky

Can i ask you how you made the switch? What was your substitution ratio? I (54M) am currently taking 130 Test Cyp a week but want to try scrotal cream to see if it is better at relieving libido symptoms. Currently 130 TC/wk (split 3x) puts me at about the right overall level (TT at 1000, free T at 25, E2 sensitive at 34). But I don't want to switch entirely, I want to move to a split protocol.

So here's what I was thinking- if one click is .25 ml and it's a 50 mg/ml cream, then that's 12.5 Test per click. At a 50% absorption rate that 6 mg Test absorbed per click. 130 mg/wk injected is 18.5 mg/day. I think TC is about 70% Test so that's 13 mg Test/day. So if I wanted to start with a split protocol adding one click a day of cream means I can cut my TC injections by half (to say maybe 70 mg/wk)?

Is that similar to what you did?
It was similar to what I did. I cut my cypionate dose in half and added 2 clicks of 200mg/ml cream. Over time I found that I could reduce cypionate even further to what it is now and I could reduce the cream to 1.5 clicks daily. Next week I plan to reduce my cypionate dose to 30mg/week. I can always tell when I have gone too far in reducing and need to add back more T. My joints will always get achy and my libido gets less intense. What I'm looking for is the minimum effective dose. I am having to recalibrate this because I ceased taking thyroid meds. Thyroid meds would always increase my SHBG. I would have to increase my T doses to compensate for the higher SHBG. Now that I quit taking thyroid meds, my SHBG dropped and I need to find my new minimum effective dose of T.

Z

Zibernet

Thanks a lot, that's pretty good information.

I hadn't realized that this could be an issue before you mentioned this. Does that mean women can't touch the area where you put cream? How can you have sex, then? Can you do penetrative sex? And what about blowjobs, handjobs?

Sorry if my question sounds funny, I'm still new with this, and my doctor hasn't given me a lot of information about this yet.

Wait 2 hours after application before letting anyone touch you.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Fortunate

Nelson, I am checking back with you on the cream. Curious if it's still going well?

BillyJ03z

All bloods should be done at trough, ie 12 hours post application if applying twice a day.
I have to disagree with that assertation. I inject ED and I used to only test my blood at only trough but it was not giving me any indication at what I was "peaking" at. Since I started testing 10-12 hrs after injection along with trough at 24 hrs, I have been better able to see what is going with me. It was an eye opening experience when I tested Propionate after 12 and 24 hrs post injection. The difference between peak and trough was 50-55% less due to my low SHBG ... this had led me to immediately determine that straight PROP was not good for me and needed longer estered Test to maintain stable levels...

Last edited:

Wolverine

Does anyone know what the absorption rate is for T cream on scrotum
I don't have an exact number, I'm sure someone will, but it is very high. Most that apply there are over the top on T and DHT ranges. Only one click for me (50mg) had my FT over the top and my DHT three times the top of the range.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me