Testosterone Cream and DHT increase

Buy Lab Tests Online

Zooulie12

So I was on cream for about a year and in that year i noticed my anxiety was heightened. I also had other issues as stated of just feeling like crap. Anyways when doing labs, most my dht readings were upwards of 3-400. I was just wondering if that could of have been the culprit of my anxiety increasing?? Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MNguy

Bump. I also have really high DHT with the cream. Worries me slightly about health issues. If anyone can comment that would be great.

madman

Super Moderator
Bump. I also have really high DHT with the cream. Worries me slightly about health issues. If anyone can comment that would be great.
*There is no sound current clinical evidence to indicate that elevated DHT concentrations (either short-lived peaks or sustained supraphysiological levels) are associated with risk beyond that known for androgens (most notably, T), including adverse effects on the prostate.

post#26

Dihydrotestosterone: Biochemistry, Physiology, and Clinical Implications of Elevated Blood Levels

MNguy

*There is no sound current clinical evidence to indicate that elevated DHT concentrations (either short-lived peaks or sustained supraphysiological levels) are associated with risk beyond that known for androgens (most notably, T), including adverse effects on the prostate.

post#26

Dihydrotestosterone: Biochemistry, Physiology, and Clinical Implications of Elevated Blood Levels
Thanks madman!

Cooper

MNguy and Zoouliw12 - How are you doing on the cream overall? Is it working and are you feeling good?

MNguy

It’s been a bumpy ride. Some periods where I felt really good and think I have everything figured out, then they always fade. Lately I’ve been feeling really fatigued. Like I could sleep 12 hours a day if I wanted to. It’s frustrating. Orgasms have seemingly been much better on the cream though and I think libido is a bit better too, but that seems to be more day to day. My T levels are definitely WAY higher on the cream. I am considering ditching the cream and trying a higher dose of injections than I was previously on. But it’s definitely worth a shot. A good amount of people seem to have success with them.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me