Testosterone confusing lab results

Buy Lab Tests Online

Relar

Hello everyone!
I will try to describe as good as i can what happened with my labs. I hope you can help me with a reason why that is happening.

I ve started TRT with a dose of 100mg enathate pharmacy grade per week doing 25mg shots every other day.

Labs after 1month total testosterone :645

I decide to go at 250mg per week just to see how it will work and adjust from there.
Also Thinking that if i do everyday shots i will have more steady testosterone levels i ve started everydays shots of 35mg per day .
1 month later labs came with 665 total testosterone.

I used the same testosterone enathate from pharmacy and it was the same "product number" .

Is there any way to explain this?
I appreciate any opinion!
Thnx in advance

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Either you are in error and are injecting less than you think, it's a lab error or the enanthate isn't the same quality. You basically increase your dosage 150 mg and got barely any increase out of it, something isn't right here.

Hello everyone!
I will try to describe as good as i can what happened with my labs. I hope you can help me with a reason why that is happening.

I ve started TRT with a dose of 100mg enathate pharmacy grade per week doing 25mg shots every other day.

Labs after 1month total testosterone :645

I decide to go at 250mg per week just to see how it will work and adjust from there.
Also Thinking that if i do everyday shots i will have more steady testosterone levels i ve started everydays shots of 35mg per day .
1 month later labs came with 665 total testosterone.

I used the same testosterone enathate from pharmacy and it was the same "product number" .

Is there any way to explain this?
I appreciate any opinion!
Thnx in advance

If you're getting it from anywhere other than a physician, I'd be concerned it's fake.

Test is so cheap that you wouldn't think there would be this issue, but that is unfortunately not the case.

Relar

If you're getting it from anywhere other than a physician, I'd be concerned it's fake.

Test is so cheap that you wouldn't think there would be this issue, but that is unfortunately not the case.

He prescribe and i go to pharmacy and buy the vial.. i went today for re test at the lab with new blood. If it still low i guess the vial lost the potency...just a question i pre fill the syringe and i leave it in room temperature. Is there any chance losing potency like this? Need fridge or something?

Relar

Either you are in error and are injecting less than you think, it's a lab error or the enanthate isn't the same quality. You basically increase your dosage 150 mg and got barely any increase out of it, something isn't right here.
I went to retest today to see if it was a lab error.. i inject 1ml per week which is 250mg so i cant do that much wrong.. if the test is low again i guess the vials are bad and the problem is that i buy them from local pharmacy store with prescription from my doctor

Last edited:

Gman86

I went to retest today to see if it was a lab error.. i inject 1ml per week which is 250mg so i cant do that much wrong.. if the test is low again i guess the vials are bad and the problem is that i buy them from local pharmacy store with prescription from my doctor

If it’s 250mg/ml it isn’t pharma grade. Only UGL makes 250mg/ml, as far as I know. Unless it’s sustanon. But you said it’s enanthate. There’s no manufacturer that makes enanthate in 250mg/ml concentration, as far as I’m aware

Regardless, if you’re not measuring your dosage incorrectly, it’s 100% the testosterone that’s the problem. Get on a well known brand of test and you should have no issues

Last edited:

antelopers

If it’s 250mg/ml it isn’t pharma grade. Only UGL makes 250mg/ml, as far as I know. Unless it’s sustanon. But you said it’s enanthate. There’s no manufacturer that makes enanthate in 250mg/ml concentration, as far as I’m aware

Regardless, if you’re not measuring you dosage incorrectly, it’s 100% the testosterone that’s the problem. Get on a well known brand of test and you should have no issues
He is not from the US, his profile says Greece. I used to get Enanthate overseas from Rotexmedica and Bayer and that was 250mg/ml

Gman86

He is not from the US, his profile says Greece. I used to get Enanthate overseas from Rotexmedica and Bayer and that was 250mg/ml

Oh gotchya. Thanks for clarifying that. Gonna reply to your PM very soon btw. Just at the gym right now before work.

@Relar Its still the testosterone that’s the problem, imo. Just switch to a well known brand, if you can. Honestly, just switch to any other brand and you should be fine

Cataceous

Super Moderator
...just a question i pre fill the syringe and i leave it in room temperature. Is there any chance losing potency like this? Need fridge or something?
Keep testosterone at room temperature. Lower temperatures can cause crystals to form, which are painful if injected.

Relar

Regardless, if you’re not measuring your dosage incorrectly, it’s 100% the testosterone that’s the problem. Get on a well known brand of test and you should have no issues
24hours after the first blood sample i went again and gave blood and the result came up at 1037.20... i ask if they did a mistake the first time and they recheck the first sample again and it was at 665..
372 difference in 24hours
(I am doing daily morning injections with 35mg per day)

Gman86

24hours after the first blood sample i went again and gave blood and the result came up at 1037.20... i ask if they did a mistake the first time and they recheck the first sample again and it was at 665..
372 difference in 24hours
(I am doing daily morning injections with 35mg per day)

Did they test your SHBG?

Relar

Did they test your SHBG?
Unfortunately i didint ask them to check anything else cause its a private lab and labs cost too much.. i can only check with lower price with my insurance every 6 months.
You want to see if the first time my shbg was lower than the second time?

slicktop

Nothing at all wrong with enanthate for most guys- I switched to it and love it. But pick a dosage and stick with it for a while, and double-check your math. If you're doing every other day shots, plan out two weeks instead of one, and divide your two-week number in half to get your weekly dose. For example, if you were doing 25mg shots EOD, you were actually getting 87.5mg a week, not 100mg. Also, double-check your dosing on that 250- you should be at 14IU to get 35mg a day (which is a A LOT of test, btw).

Gman86

Unfortunately i didint ask them to check anything else cause its a private lab and labs cost too much.. i can only check with lower price with my insurance every 6 months.
You want to see if the first time my shbg was lower than the second time?

No was just checking to see if your SHBG was extremely low. If it was very low, you might excrete the testosterone very quickly, and therefore your levels might have huge fluctuations in a short amount of time

Cataceous

Super Moderator
No was just checking to see if your SHBG was extremely low. If it was very low, you might excrete the testosterone very quickly, and therefore your levels might have huge fluctuations in a short amount of time
That's not how it works. The rate of excretion is necessarily controlled by the rate of absorption, which in turn is dependent on the mode of testosterone delivery. If on average you're absorbing 10 mg per day of testosterone from an injected depot, then on average you'll be metabolizing and excreting 10 mg per day no matter what your SHBG is.

UCFguy01

Nothing at all wrong with enanthate for most guys- I switched to it and love it. But pick a dosage and stick with it for a while, and double-check your math. If you're doing every other day shots, plan out two weeks instead of one, and divide your two-week number in half to get your weekly dose. For example, if you were doing 25mg shots EOD, you were actually getting 87.5mg a week, not 100mg. Also, double-check your dosing on that 250- you should be at 14IU to get 35mg a day (which is a A LOT of test, btw).

I'm curious as to what made you switch to enanthate? Do you feel different on enanthate? What do you love about it? I take cypionate but I'm always looking for something new to experiment with.

Systemlord

Do you feel different on enanthate?
The difference in fluid retention is huge for me, the last couple of days I injected 20mg cypionate twice (EOD) and then 60mg enanthate on the third injection and I watch as as my fluid retention wasn't the same as with the cypionate and was able to cut my diuretic dosage in half.

My body is strange, I have no fluid retention when doubling up on my vitamin C 45->80mg and is when urination starts flowing through me like a river. So in short if I don't consume enough vitamin C, I don't urinate much at all.

Relar

Thats exactly what i am doing , 14iu(35mg per day) every morning. Thats why i started the topic cause for that dose my result is very low

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me