Testosterone causing hypo symptoms

Buy Lab Tests Online

glob

Fellas, often do you inject? Has it had a impact on your thyroid? I started in April of 2020, and last year around October I started having problems, and now I can connect them to TRT. It seems it somehow Impacting my thyroid function. I just went up to 112 mcg, and I dont have a problem with T3 conversion. My issue is actually secondary hypothyroidism due to a pituitary tumor.

After I inject i get fatigue for days. Brain fog, just off. This has went on for almost a year, and my hypothyroid symptoms have gotten worse, like Im not even on meds. Ive tried estrogen blockers, but it actually made symptoms worse, which comes to no surprise, since Im only on 75-100mg a week. My estrogen is not running high, looking at my estrogen ultrasensitive lab. Im thinking of going to injecting once every two weeks.

I know this is frowned upon in the TRT world, but I think its impacting my thyroid meds, cause Im still very hypothyroid, and im sitting at a Free T4 of 1.0(range .9-2.4) and my Free T3 is a 3.8, yet Im constipated, low heart rate, cold hands and feet, dry scalp, and depressed. Has this been the case with anyone else? Does anyone here inject only twice a month?
Do you also have muscle twitching or frequent urination as a symptoms?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching