Testosterone causing hypo symptoms

Buy Lab Tests Online
Fellas, often do you inject? Has it had a impact on your thyroid? I started in April of 2020, and last year around October I started having problems, and now I can connect them to TRT. It seems it somehow Impacting my thyroid function. I just went up to 112 mcg, and I dont have a problem with T3 conversion. My issue is actually secondary hypothyroidism due to a pituitary tumor.

After I inject i get fatigue for days. Brain fog, just off. This has went on for almost a year, and my hypothyroid symptoms have gotten worse, like Im not even on meds. Ive tried estrogen blockers, but it actually made symptoms worse, which comes to no surprise, since Im only on 75-100mg a week. My estrogen is not running high, looking at my estrogen ultrasensitive lab. Im thinking of going to injecting once every two weeks.

I know this is frowned upon in the TRT world, but I think its impacting my thyroid meds, cause Im still very hypothyroid, and im sitting at a Free T4 of 1.0(range .9-2.4) and my Free T3 is a 3.8, yet Im constipated, low heart rate, cold hands and feet, dry scalp, and depressed. Has this been the case with anyone else? Does anyone here inject only twice a month?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Mastodont

Which ester are you taking? Do you get the same crash regardless if it's 75 or 100mg?
You can always try the bolus dose, even though it logically would not make sense. If it fails, try everyday injections with 7.5-10mg.

Which ester are you taking? Do you get the same crash regardless if it's 75 or 100mg?
You can always try the bolus dose, even though it logically would not make sense. If it fails, try everyday injections with 7.5-10mg.
The more I inject, the worse. I couldnt even do twice a week. From the start Ive only been able to do once a week. I would go to twice a week briefly, and would resort back to once a week due to symptoms being so severe. im on cypionate, but have tried ethanate as well. I just want to hear from guys who have possibly had success with once every 2 weeks or even 10 days at least.

Mastodont

You can find a success story for pretty much every protocol here, so maybe not much help. It may simply be that you are taking too much at once, not everybody tolerates the supra levels from even 75mg, and twice a week is not that much better, plenty of time above normal levels. If you wish to keep injections less frequent, try 50mg per week, or do the 100 and wait until you feel an actual need to inject again. It seems after countless trials and errors i am hopeful with 7.5mg enanthate per day, we shall see once steady state is reached, so far feeling pretty good. However, even if turns out to be my holy grail, might not be for you.

Systemlord

Ive tried estrogen blockers, but it actually made symptoms worse, which comes to no surprise, since Im only on 75-100mg a week.
Maybe you're overly sensitive to androgens and you need a lower than average dosage.

We have a member @sh1973 and it took him 12 years to figure out he only needed 52 mg weekly. Any more than this and he had problems.

You can find a success story for pretty much every protocol here, so maybe not much help. It may simply be that you are taking too much at once, not everybody tolerates the supra levels from even 75mg, and twice a week is not that much better, plenty of time above normal levels. If you wish to keep injections less frequent, try 50mg peweek, or do the 100 and wait until you feel an actual need to inject again. It seems after countless trials and errors i am hopeful with 7.5mg enanthate per day, we shall see once steady state is reached, so far feeling pretty good. However, even if turns out to be my holy grail, might not be for you.
Thanks

Systemlord

Fellas, often do you inject? Has it had a impact on your thyroid? I started in April of 2020, and last year around October I started having problems, and now I can connect them to TRT.
If TRT makes your thyroid worse, than my next question is what's your iron status?

Also I had problems on injections, the more frequent the injections, the worse the problems. I wonder if you're like me, needing a very short half-life formulation of TRT and not static hormone levels.

Systemlord

Iron is good. Actually better than it’s ever been. Trt actually improved my iron absorption. I’m talking iron serum and ferritin.
It could be something else, something TRT is burning through for which your thyroid requires to function normally.

TRT can lower cortisol which is needed for proper thyroid function.

M.J

Maybe you're overly sensitive to androgens and you need a lower than average dosage.

We have a member @sh1973 and it took him 12 years to figure out he only needed 52 mg weekly. Any more than this and he had problems.
Do yup really believe we have a sweet spot we need to find out ? I am still struggling. B12 does help a bit but not much. Recently I moved to Everyday injections hopping it get better results. It’s Been almost a week and it’s only worse but of course I need to give it time.

GreenMachineX

Fellas, often do you inject? Has it had a impact on your thyroid? I started in April of 2020, and last year around October I started having problems, and now I can connect them to TRT. It seems it somehow Impacting my thyroid function. I just went up to 112 mcg, and I dont have a problem with T3 conversion. My issue is actually secondary hypothyroidism due to a pituitary tumor.

After I inject i get fatigue for days. Brain fog, just off. This has went on for almost a year, and my hypothyroid symptoms have gotten worse, like Im not even on meds. Ive tried estrogen blockers, but it actually made symptoms worse, which comes to no surprise, since Im only on 75-100mg a week. My estrogen is not running high, looking at my estrogen ultrasensitive lab. Im thinking of going to injecting once every two weeks.

I know this is frowned upon in the TRT world, but I think its impacting my thyroid meds, cause Im still very hypothyroid, and im sitting at a Free T4 of 1.0(range .9-2.4) and my Free T3 is a 3.8, yet Im constipated, low heart rate, cold hands and feet, dry scalp, and depressed. Has this been the case with anyone else? Does anyone here inject only twice a month?
Did you test b12 and folate?

Mastodont

I just tested GH for the first time, it seems i am super low, might have been the bigger issue all along, growth hormone deficiency and hypogonadism have a lot in common when it comes to symptoms. Just saying if all protocols seem to fail, it might be worth testing.

GreenMachineX

I can add here that b12 defiantly gave me a push in libido, if I use 5000mcg. I take it from time to time. Not daily though I don’t really know what does b12 do exactly that makes my libido increases.
Folate in the form of methylfolate and folinic acid pushes my libido even more than b12.

Charliebizz

you can’t go by dose though. Sh gets fantastic numbers for on that low dose he takes. He gets better numbers then me if I take 120mg a week.

Deltadoc

I have secondary hypogonadism from Pituitary tumor (removed) and have also had a radical prostatectomy in December. My urologist allowed me to start back on TRT in April with low dose 40mg cyp a week. I take 75mg thyroxine and 20mg hydrocortisone daily. I have gradually increased Test. to 70mg per week (q4d). I’m not quite at a sweet spot but feeling pretty goog; constipation going away, scalp and skin are more oily. Cold hands are better but still a problem if air conditioning set to low. Heart rate is good but fatigue still a problem after the noon meal. I may try going to weekly injects since I am probably androgen sensitive.
I went years with low T before pit. tumor was diagnosed and I think that has resulted in a heightened sensitivity to TRT. I feel like it will be at least a year before my body gets used to the exogenous Testosterone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me