Testosterone and hematocrit fluctuations on the same dose and protocol?

Buy Lab Tests Online

BobDylan

What's a normal amount of fluctuation in Hematocrit and Testosterone 6 months apart while keeping the dose and protocol the same? Testosterone Cypionate only.

A year ago I lowered my dose, at the 6 month mark hematocrit came back at 50.6 and total T at 600. At the 1 year mark hematocrit came back at 46.3 and T at 400. Both labs were taken at the same time relative to my last injection. Is this unusual?

I've made small improvements in my health like not drinking as much alcohol, exercising more, drinking more water, eating more grapefruit.

All things considered, I am surprised by the change in lab results.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gianluca

What's a normal amount of fluctuation in Hematocrit and Testosterone 6 months apart while keeping the dose and protocol the same? Testosterone Cypionate only.

A year ago I lowered my dose, at the 6 month mark hematocrit came back at 50.6 and total T at 600. At the 1 year mark hematocrit came back at 46.3 and T at 400. Both labs were taken at the same time relative to my last injection. Is this unusual?

I've made small improvements in my health like not drinking as much alcohol, exercising more, drinking more water, eating more grapefruit.

All things considered, I am surprised by the change in lab results.
What pharmacy are you using? I’m having same issue lately, and I’m using Empower

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
Your body is not a machine, and there are many factors that come into play in determining lab results. And unless the testosterone is UGL then the “bad batch” argument is nonsense. In the US, testosterone cypionate, enanthate, and propionate can also vary vial to vial by +/- 10%. That is what government regulations allow, which also contributes. HRT is not set and forget. Everything about your body is in different states from one fraction of a second to the next.

The amount of variation could be nearly anything but in this case, the differences don’t look unusual. Are those the only lab tests that were checked? It’s impossible to draw any conclusions from only a few variables.

HCT is very transient meaning that it can change drastically in just a short time. Mine has varies by 10 points within 2 weeks just by not drinking enough water and being overly active. I have seen testosterone levels vary by more than 50% and I have seen identical results 3 times in a row.

TorontoTRT

Also Hematocrit can fluctuate hourly and daily. It doesn’t even matter as a stat alone. Hematocrit is a percentage. You’re better off knowing your hemoglobin and red blood cells.

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
Exactly.

as far as T, SHBG, Estradiol, Cholesterol , and many more biomarkers contribute to where serum levels stand. And we aren’t even getting into downstream factors which affect the negative feedback loops which regulate the biomarkers that I mentioned. It’s sort of amazing that anything can be read consistently at all.

Match

O HCT é muito transitório, o que significa que pode mudar drasticamente em um curto espaço de tempo. O meu varia em 10 pontos em 2 semanas apenas por não beber água suficiente e ser excessivamente ativo. Eu vi os níveis de testosterona variar em mais de 50% e resultados idênticos 3 vezes consecutivas.1
10% quis dizer? Tipo de 40 a 50%? Falta de água e excesso de atividade física aumenta HCT? Água sim, mas excesso atividade não era pra diminuir?
Queria entender porque HCT aqui é apenas 40% e Hemoglobina 13,7 g / dl sendo TT 637, que creio nao ser tao baixa

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me