Testosterone and depression ..Dr. Mark Gordon

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

Interesting. I'm considering adding HCG as an experiment. I have no need for it that I'm aware of - no more kids for me, however I've been hearing more and more about how HCG should be considered a standard add-on to TRT. I plan on speaking with my doc about it during my next visit.

It’s definitely not a standard add on. Every doctor has different opinions. For some it’s standard, some they basically never use it, and some use it if a guy is young and wants to maintain fertility/ a guy wants to prevent atrophy.

But I don’t see anything wrong with trying it. I would give it a shot, and see if you notice improvements in certain areas, or if it makes anything worse.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vtail

It’s definitely not a standard add on. Every doctor has different opinions. For some it’s standard, some they basically never use it, and some use it if a guy is young and wants to maintain fertility/ a guy wants to prevent atrophy.

But I don’t see anything wrong with trying it. I would give it a shot, and see if you notice improvements in certain areas, or if it makes anything worse.

There's a podcast called Super Human Radio, and occasionally they speak about TRT. In their episode # 2312 (from March 7th) they talk about how HCG should be incorporated into TRT regardless of fertility concerns. If I recall correctly, it was something about how introducing variability into the body is a good thing, as opposed to being on the same dose of TRT month-after-month and year-after-year. I think they were recommending using HCG for 6 weeks out of every 3 months. But again, I will defer to my doc regarding whether or not I try it. So far I think I'm on the path to being "dialed in", but since I've only been on TRT for a few months I don't really have much to compare to. All I know for sure is that I feel better then I did prior to TRT.

Gman86

There's a podcast called Super Human Radio, and occasionally they speak about TRT. In their episode # 2312 (from March 7th) they talk about how HCG should be incorporated into TRT regardless of fertility concerns. If I recall correctly, it was something about how introducing variability into the body is a good thing, as opposed to being on the same dose of TRT month-after-month and year-after-year. I think they were recommending using HCG for 6 weeks out of every 3 months. But again, I will defer to my doc regarding whether or not I try it. So far I think I'm on the path to being "dialed in", but since I've only been on TRT for a few months I don't really have much to compare to. All I know for sure is that I feel better then I did prior to TRT.

I LOVE that podcast. Listen to every one. Only found out about it like 5 months ago. Don’t know how I didn’t know about it before that.

But ya nobody knows definitively how to use HCG. The best thing you can go off of is the anectodal experiences of what’s worked for certain guys. It’s basically just trial and error. Try it, if it improves things, keep doing it. If it doesn’t, try a different HCG protocol.

Mr S

Ya no prob. CVS kept telling me that Pregnyl was on back order and that they couldn’t fill it. I read online that apparently the makers of Pregnyl stopped manufacturing it. Not sure if that was true or not. But it just became very difficult to fill. I didnt want to have to be off of HCG for months at a time. So I just bit the bullet and decided to use Empower’s HCG, since I knew it would most likely always be available, and it’s a little cheaper.
Let us know how you feel upon withdrawal. Besides Pregnyl they manufacture HCG as a brand (that’s the brand name:HCG) Novarel I believe is another brand. GoodRx has those three listed as options in case you choose to go back and try branded options.

wsj357

will never know what effect preg has on you until you try. You might feel fine ; but even better when you add other hormones.

I take T, preg, dhea, vitamin d, and b6. Oh and of course thyroid.

We need to consider labs and keeping everything optimized.

A car with a faster engine needs a stronger set of shocks, transmission, wheels, tires and brakes.

You get the idea. There is a chain and they should compliment one another.

I like how Dr.nichols takes the holistic approach and optimized the hormones that are neglected once Trt is started.

Mr S

In my case is a choice as I don’t want testicular atrophy at all. I’ve been on TRT for about 3 months now and I’m starting to notice changes on my testicles. My Dr is all for prescribing HCG but he asked me to wait till I saw signs of atrophy. I understand waiting as I was new to TRT and he needed to know my response to T Cypionate alone first. However, I also understand doctors who might be avoiding the inevitable testicular atrophy and prescribe HCG as part of the TRT protocol from the beginning. In any case, I feel comfortable with my doctor’s approach since he’s open to prescribe HCG if I want it.

Gman86

Let us know how you feel upon withdrawal. Besides Pregnyl they manufacture HCG as a brand (that’s the brand name:HCG) Novarel I believe is another brand. GoodRx has those three listed as options in case you choose to go back and try branded options.

It’s been about 6 weeks since stopping HCG. Haven’t noticed any differences really. Testicles literally stayed the same size. They didn’t get any smaller once I stopped HCG. Erections and libido didn’t change. It was pretty much like I was injecting water the whole time. This was while using Empower’s HCG at 1000iu’s/ week.

Mr S

It’s been about 6 weeks since stopping HCG. Haven’t noticed any differences really. Testicles literally stayed the same size. They didn’t get any smaller once I stopped HCG. Erections and libido didn’t change. It was pretty much like I was injecting water the whole time. This was while using Empower’s HCG at 1000iu’s/ week.[/
Since you can tell the difference between Pregnyl and the compounded version there must be one at least for you. That’s the bottom line.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me