Testosterone and compounding products

Buy Lab Tests Online

Carlitos

After being on cypionate and enanthate for well over 10 years, we've decide to switch to a compound treat of cypionate and propionate 160/40mg/ml. Has anyone else use this combination and what's your overall opinion or experience.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DS3

Personally, I used to use the 160/40 blend from Empower, and I liked it. There seemed to be an ‘entourage’ effect when combining the two esters. Additionally, and I’m sure @Cataceous can elaborate on this, every day or every other day shots of this blend of esters can provide a more physiological fluctuation of testosterone levels than single ester preparations.

As an interesting side note, I felt like I retained less water with this blend, as opposed to a long single ester preparation. Anecdotal but interesting nonetheless.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Personally, I used to use the 160/40 blend from Empower, and I liked it. There seemed to be an ‘entourage’ effect when combining the two esters. Additionally, and I’m sure @Cataceous can elaborate on this, every day or every other day shots of this blend of esters can provide a more physiological fluctuation of testosterone levels than single ester preparations.
I like a propionate blend a lot, but in my opinion the pharmacies aren't using nearly enough propionate compared to the longer ester. My results with daily dosing of propionate, which are pretty consistent with the stated half-life, suggest a fluctuation of approximately +/-50% about the mean level of serum testosterone. When propionate is only 24% of total (T) then the fluctuation is reduced to +/-12% about the mean—cypionate is assumed to produce nearly constant levels with daily use. However, young men have variations of more like 20-25% about the mean, which is what I target. For this the blend needs to be more like 110/90, cypionate/propionate.

Dicky

I like a propionate blend a lot, but in my opinion the pharmacies aren't using nearly enough propionate compared to the longer ester. My results with daily dosing of propionate, which are pretty consistent with the stated half-life, suggest a fluctuation of approximately +/-50% about the mean level of serum testosterone. When propionate is only 24% of total (T) then the fluctuation is reduced to +/-12% about the mean—cypionate is assumed to produce nearly constant levels with daily use. However, young men have variations of more like 20-25% about the mean, which is what I target. For this the blend needs to be more like 110/90, cypionate/propionate.
I use a combo of cypionate and cream to essentially do the same thing. It's hard to say how much testosterone I absorb from my typical cream dose. But I suspect I am somewhere around the 110/90 cream/cypionate blend. Cream also has a super useful flexibility to it depending on where I apply it on my body. If I want to spike my libido, I can put it on my scrotum. If not I rub it on my upper thighs.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me