Testosterone and Anastrozole combined

Buy Lab Tests Online

Justin37

I've been using Defy for my TRT and taking 0.4 T, 0.5 HCG and 1 pill of Anastrozole 2x per week. A local place combines Anastrozole and TRT into a compound and recommends taking it only 1x per week and HCG 3 days later. They said that taking T and HCG at the same time is ineffective.

Any research on this?

Justin

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DS3

I've been using Defy for my TRT and taking 0.4 T, 0.5 HCG and 1 pill of Anastrozole 2x per week. A local place combines Anastrozole and TRT into a compound and recommends taking it only 1x per week and HCG 3 days later. They said that taking T and HCG at the same time is ineffective.

Any research on this?

Justin
There's no research that suggests taking T and HCG at the same time is ineffective. The founder of ExcelMale takes his T and HCG combined together @Nelson Vergel.

DS3

No, you can take them on the same day.

But I do not know if HCG is benefical on TRT, I don't use anyways.
HCG is used effectively in combination with exogenous T to help maintain fertility and testicular size.

Many men experience positive benefits related to mood, libido, and erection quality & sensitivity as well while incorporating HCG into the TRT regimen.

HCG is hardly ineffectual.

Blackhawk

Any research on this?

Justin

Justin, You leave some things to figure out that are not well defined re: your dosages.

e.g. 0.4T could be a range of dosages in mg depending on what ester. I assume you mean 0.4ml on your syringe, but I don't even know that for sure. For example, is it T cyp 200mg/ml or T prop 100/ml? So do you see there can be different dosages in mg? It is the dose in mg that wee need to know to provide good feedback.

0.5 HCG really means nothing. How many IU? (NOT syringe units) (HCG is measured in International Units which do not directly correlate to syringe markings. The solution can be mixed at varying concentrations so syringe fluid volume does not tell us what your actual dose is.)

Example... some mixing instructions are like 5ml diluent to 5000iu of HCG, but I mix at 2.5ml to 5000iu, so the amount of HCG per fluid volume is double the other mix ratio.

And "1 pill" of anastrozole... what pill? is this a 1mg arimidex tablet or some other compounded amount? 1mg doses are very high and risk crashing estradiol.

It is not a good idea to compound T and anastrozole together. These two meds may need to be dose adjusted independently of each other.

Also T and HCG together are just fine and are effective. I do so every other day drawn into the same syringe much like Nelson's video.

I do not trust your "local place".

Last edited:

Systemlord

They said that taking T and HCG at the same time is ineffective.
It sounds like this local clinic is trying to draw you into their care, they are speaking in absolutes as if everyone will get optimal results on their cookie cutter protocols.

Listen to Vince, he is telling you he has found great success taking TRT and HCG together on the same day and this should be enough for you to see this clinics comments are starting fall apart and poking holes in their knowledge.

Compounding anastrozole with Test is a big no no in the TRT world in my opinion, especially considering most men don't even need anastrozole, what they need is to optimize their TRT protocol so the drugs are unnecessary.

Last edited:

Justin37

Blackhawk - yes 0.4 ml at 200mg/ml. HCG is 0.5 ml based on 6000 IU. Anastrozole is a 0.125 mg pill.

Thanks guys for your knowledge!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching