Testosterone and AAS Effect on Collagen Synthesis

Buy Lab Tests Online

bochinit

Does anybody have noticed and searched about collagen synthesis induced or reduced by AAS/TRT use? I saw articles around internet telling that Testosterone in high doses can decrease and some steroids like Stanozolol, Nandrolone, Primobolan and Boldenone can increase it. Do anyone have links, studies or interest about this?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DS3

Does anybody have noticed and searched about collagen synthesis induced or reduced by AAS/TRT use? I saw articles around internet telling that Testosterone in high doses can decrease and some steroids like Stanozolol, Nandrolone, Primobolan and Boldenone can increase it. Do anyone have links, studies or interest about this?
I have noticed that with high-dose testosterone (T Dosage > 200 mg/week) my joints and bones feel worse (achy). Winstrol has been demonstrated in research to increase collagen synthesis. However, in practical application winstrol creates significant joint discomfort in most that use it, as well as contributes to tendon rupture.

Nandrolone does decrease joint pain/inflammation and increase mobility, but the research I have seen has conflicting results regarding whether this is the result of increased collagen synthesis or the result of increased synovial fluid.

Also, Boldenone and Primo are hypothesized to increase collagen synthesis, though I can find no human trials demonstrated such effect. Additionally, from previous use of both as well as the reports of other physique athletes/bodybuilders, Boldenone and Primo don't seem to have the degree of joint relief that nandrolone does.

DS3

bochinit

Yes, this is what I'm talking about.

My question is, why Testosterone does not increase it too? We need to use one of these steroids to have this benefict?

DS3

Yes, this is what I'm talking about.

My question is, why Testosterone does not increase it too? We need to use one of these steroids to have this benefict?
There may be research on why T in supraphysiological doses decreases collagen synthesis. I am not sure. I do know that the consensus is that in physiological doses, this inhibition of collagen is not believed to occur. So as long as you keep T in TRT ranges, you shouldn’t experience it.
Nandrolone is seeing more prevalence in TRT setting used as adjunct therapy to relieve joint pain and mitigate androgenic side effects in the hair, skin, and prostate. There are potential side effects to this drug.

bochinit

There may be research on why T in supraphysiological doses decreases collagen synthesis. I am not sure. I do know that the consensus is that in physiological doses, this inhibition of collagen is not believed to occur. So as long as you keep T in TRT ranges, you shouldn’t experience it.
Nandrolone is seeing more prevalence in TRT setting used as adjunct therapy to relieve joint pain and mitigate androgenic side effects in the hair, skin, and prostate. There are potential side effects to this drug.

Physiologic doses does not decrease it, but does not increase it too. That's why I'm thinking about other compounds.

I imagine the collagen synthesis acts on joints, muscles and even skin, right? Maybe that's the reason for anti-agging use?

(I would not use Nandrolone, we have threads here about prós and cons (Deca-Dick lol) Anyways..

I supose any steroid beside Testosterone would increase collagen synthesis.

Rock H. Johnson

Full research papers or articles

Attachments

• Collagen synthesis in postmenopausal women during therapy with anabolic steroid or female sex ...pdf
    390.7 KB · Views: 135
  • Mechanical properties bone mineral content and bone composition collagen osteocalcin IGF-I of ...pdf
    978.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Stimulation of Collagen Synthesis by the Anabolic Steroid Stanozolol.pdf
    555.7 KB · Views: 131

bochinit

I don't have interest in these steroids because of their potential side effects, Nandrolone (neural and phosiologics) anda Stanozolol (lipid profile). Boldenone and Primobolan is the most safer and promising steroids to use for this reason.

I wish that testosterone by itself could do the same, but unfortunately it seems to do exactly the opposite..

DS3

I don't have interest in these steroids because of their potential side effects, Nandrolone (neural and phosiologics) anda Stanozolol (lipid profile). Boldenone and Primobolan is the most safer and promising steroids to use for this reason.

I wish that testosterone by itself could do the same, but unfortunately it seems to do exactly the opposite..
EQ, anecdotally, contributes to fairly significant anxiety in men who use it. Though this is not all men, that is something to consider. Also, among bodybuilders and performance athletes, EQ is not known to provide any true relief for joint pain. Regarding EQ, there is no research suggesting that it significantly boosts collagen synthesis, aside from a few anecdotal posts from broscience forums.

benaoao

I’m stubborn ;) here’s the study where nandrolone showed enhanced collagen type 1 deposition

Nandrolone Decanoate Determines Cardiac Remodelling and Injury by an Imbalance in Cardiac Inflammatory Cytokines and ACE Activity, Blunting of the Bezold-Jarisch Reflex, Resulting in the Development of Hypertension - PubMed

Note that 20 mg/kg in rats is somewhere around 3-4 mg/kg in humans depending on bodyweight. I personally don’t think there’s any need for more anyway, I find Taeian’s massive doses retarded. I’ve definitely had hypertension on 600 mg/wk. Cant remember but like 160/90 mmHg. Not good.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me