Testosterone Acetate?

Buy Lab Tests Online

mopes

Anyone tried Testosterone Acetate?

Looks like it may be an ideal choice for those of us on daily or EOD injections. Short half life and none of the pain associated with Testosterone Propionate. Not sure if any of the brand names are sold in the US but I imagine any compounding pharmacy could mix it up?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Thanks, I read that thread as well but I'm asking specifically about Testosterone Acetate and NOT Trestolone Acetate.

Though a Canadian, I know that a few years ago testosterone acetate was a Schedule III drug in the Us (as are cypionate and enanthate). If that hasn't changed a compounder could prepare it for you. Key phrase is "if that hasn't changed;" not at all familiar with it. Let us know what transpires.

Sean Reed

Banned
Ace peaks at 12 yours then declines. You have to inject every day. Also, it can cause a lot of pip if it is made by someone who does not know what he is doing.

Here is how I use it: I am on 300 mgs test/week for about 10 months of the year.

Going higher would not be healthy. However, I am married and my wife is not sexually attractive to me. :)

To get access to her nether regions requires a date, dinner, and alcohol.

Soooo Sat morning I will do some test ace and have a killer workout, That night my levels will peak and if I beg enough my wife will let me have some. Sunday my levels go back down and life is good.

mopes

Peaking at 12 hours would seem to be ideal for daily injections as it would much more closely mimic the natural daily fluctuations. Sounds like a good way to get the same benefit of gels/creams without the associated downsides.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me