Testosterone 1326 ng/dl at trough - 100mg cypionate, 1.75mg anastrozole (weekly)

Buy Lab Tests Online

trtthings

Isn't this weirdly much? What confuses me is when I switched to this dose at first it went significantly lower. Should I try 80mg/wk?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Isn't this weirdly much? What confuses me is when I switched to this dose at first it went significantly lower. Should I try 80mg/wk?

Post full labs and when you first switched to that dose how many weeks did you wait to have labs done let alone was testing done at the true trough?

Not sure where your SHBG sits but regardless if you are hitting a trough TT 1300s using once-weekly injections than not only is your FT/e2 going to be high but more importantly your peak TT/FT/e2 levels post-injection /during the first few days are going to be absurdly high!

trtthings

The total testosterone was as I mentioned, the SHBG was a bit over the range, but so was FT. The protocol is EOD, both the anastrozole and the testosterone. E2 was 15 pg/ml, I'm willing to let it climb to 30, so I will reduce the anastrozole dosage.

The trough level before at the same dose was 778 ng/dl. How long have I been on it.. at least 5 weeks.

Systemlord

Doing labs at 5 weeks is pointless because it takes 6 weeks to reach a stable state.
Pharmacodynamics, 5x the half-life a stable state is achieved whether it be medications or hormones.

madman

Super Moderator
Although we tend to wait 6 weeks to have blood work done I would not fret over testing at week 5.

Pharmacokinetic Profile of Subcutaneous Testosterone Enanthate Delivered via a Novel, Prefilled Single-Use Autoinjector: A Phase II Study (2015)

PK Profile Assessment

Seven-day PK profiles were collected for each patient in the SC TE treatment arms at weeks 1 and 5 and the full PK profile following the sixth dose. Pre-dose trough and 24 hours post-dose samples were collected at each of the 6 weekly treatment visits. For patients in the IM TE group, a PK profile was collected through week 4.

Laboratory Tests, Biomarker Analyses, and Safety Analyses
Sensitive and specific liquid chromatography– tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) assays for the quantification of T, dihydrotestosterone (DHT), and estradiol was developed, validated, and performed by Medpace Bioanalytical Laboratories (Cincinnati, OH, USA) [28,29].

PK Profile for T
Figure 2 shows pre-dose and 24 hours post-dose TT levels collected during the dosing interval. Patients achieved mean TT levels within the predetermined reference range (300–1,100 ng/dL) within 24 hours following the first dose with either 50 or 100 mg of TE delivered via the self-administration system. The 50 mg dose of SC TE provided a temporary increase to T levels, which fell to baseline between doses (Figure 2). PK curves in the 50 mg SC group were similar between weeks 1, 5, and 6 (Figure 3A). Unlike the 50-mg group, T levels rose following the first three doses of 100 mg SC TE. Pre-dose and 24 hours post-dose concentration ranges overlapped at week 4 and beyond, which is consistent with having approached steady-state exposure (Figure 2). At weeks 5 and 6, PK curves for the 100-mg group overlapped and provided greater T exposure than the exposure observed at week 1 (Figure 3B).

Pre-dose and 24 hours post-dose concentration ranges overlapped at week 4 and beyond, which is consistent with having approached steady-state exposure (Figure 2).
Screenshot (3194).png

Figure 2 Mean pre-dose and 24 hours post-dose total testosterone concentration. Mean total testosterone (TT) concentrations for 50 (open circles) and 100 (closed squares) mg subcutaneous (SC) testosterone enanthate (TE) measured pre-dose (0 hours) and 24 hours post-dose at weeks 1–6. SD = standard deviation

Discussion

Although there have been only a few reports in the literature, these previous studies suggest that the SC route of administration achieves therapeutic T levels and is a viable alternative to IM administration [30–32]. Our article reports the results from a multicenter, multiple-dose, phase II PK study and demonstrates that TE in oil-administered SC via a prefilled single-use disposable autoinjector was able to achieve serum T reliably within the reference ranges over a 1-week dosing interval. Normal T levels were achieved within hours after the first dose and steady-state was approached after the third dose. SC TE minimized variation in exposure relative to a chronic 200 mg IM TE dosing cohort. Mean steady-state Cavg and Cmax T levels were in the reference range with both doses of SC TE. In the IM TE cohort, Cavg and Cmax were higher than normal in the week after dosing. The supraphysiologic levels of T following 200 mg IM TE is consistent with prior reports [21,22].

The 50-mg dose exhibited no accumulation between doses. A similar result at this dose was demonstrated in healthy men, suggesting that clearance exceeds exposure by the end of the dosing interval [33]. The 100 mg SC TE dose achieved approximately twice the T exposure as the 50 mg dose; thus demonstrating dose proportionality. Accordingly, DHT and E2 levels increased with the TE dose. The ratio of DHT to T was similar across the groups, suggesting a similar rate of metabolism. Overall, the results presented here suggest that an intermediate dose of 75 mg weekly will provide optimal T exposure in most patients.

gerardo

Although we tend to wait 6 weeks to have blood work done I would not fret over testing at week 5.

Pharmacokinetic Profile of Subcutaneous Testosterone Enanthate Delivered via a Novel, Prefilled Single-Use Autoinjector: A Phase II Study (2015)

PK Profile Assessment

Seven-day PK profiles were collected for each patient in the SC TE treatment arms at weeks 1 and 5 and the full PK profile following the sixth dose. Pre-dose trough and 24 hours post-dose samples were collected at each of the 6 weekly treatment visits. For patients in the IM TE group, a PK profile was collected through week 4.

Laboratory Tests, Biomarker Analyses, and Safety Analyses
Sensitive and specific liquid chromatography– tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) assays for the quantification of T, dihydrotestosterone (DHT), and estradiol was developed, validated, and performed by Medpace Bioanalytical Laboratories (Cincinnati, OH, USA) [28,29].

PK Profile for T
Figure 2 shows pre-dose and 24 hours post-dose TT levels collected during the dosing interval. Patients achieved mean TT levels within the predetermined reference range (300–1,100 ng/dL) within 24 hours following the first dose with either 50 or 100 mg of TE delivered via the self-administration system. The 50 mg dose of SC TE provided a temporary increase to T levels, which fell to baseline between doses (Figure 2). PK curves in the 50 mg SC group were similar between weeks 1, 5, and 6 (Figure 3A). Unlike the 50-mg group, T levels rose following the first three doses of 100 mg SC TE. Pre-dose and 24 hours post-dose concentration ranges overlapped at week 4 and beyond, which is consistent with having approached steady-state exposure (Figure 2). At weeks 5 and 6, PK curves for the 100-mg group overlapped and provided greater T exposure than the exposure observed at week 1 (Figure 3B).

Pre-dose and 24 hours post-dose concentration ranges overlapped at week 4 and beyond, which is consistent with having approached steady-state exposure (Figure 2).
View attachment 12442
Figure 2 Mean pre-dose and 24 hours post-dose total testosterone concentration. Mean total testosterone (TT) concentrations for 50 (open circles) and 100 (closed squares) mg subcutaneous (SC) testosterone enanthate (TE) measured pre-dose (0 hours) and 24 hours post-dose at weeks 1–6. SD = standard deviation

Discussion

Although there have been only a few reports in the literature, these previous studies suggest that the SC route of administration achieves therapeutic T levels and is a viable alternative to IM administration [30–32]. Our article reports the results from a multicenter, multiple-dose, phase II PK study and demonstrates that TE in oil-administered SC via a prefilled single-use disposable autoinjector was able to achieve serum T reliably within the reference ranges over a 1-week dosing interval. Normal T levels were achieved within hours after the first dose and steady-state was approached after the third dose. SC TE minimized variation in exposure relative to a chronic 200 mg IM TE dosing cohort. Mean steady-state Cavg and Cmax T levels were in the reference range with both doses of SC TE. In the IM TE cohort, Cavg and Cmax were higher than normal in the week after dosing. The supraphysiologic levels of T following 200 mg IM TE is consistent with prior reports [21,22].

The 50-mg dose exhibited no accumulation between doses. A similar result at this dose was demonstrated in healthy men, suggesting that clearance exceeds exposure by the end of the dosing interval [33]. The 100 mg SC TE dose achieved approximately twice the T exposure as the 50 mg dose; thus demonstrating dose proportionality. Accordingly, DHT and E2 levels increased with the TE dose. The ratio of DHT to T was similar across the groups, suggesting a similar rate of metabolism. Overall, the results presented here suggest that an intermediate dose of 75 mg weekly will provide optimal T exposure in most patients.
Hello Madman. Looking at the graph of this study and comparing with the functioning of our organism what would be expected from a dose of 25Mg of cypionate twice a week? Could our body continue to produce testosterone on the days when the peak decreases, and so on? But I don't know if there are any deeper studies on this.

buckeye22

First off, why r u on anastrozole? Why r u taking such high does of it? Your E2 is way too Low for that high of Testosterone. You’re thinking of letting it climb to 30??? That’s nothing. How r u feeling???

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me