Testing Melanotan II For Libido

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gladiator

Lots of people say Masteron is a good compound to add to for libido. Also helps with E2 apparently.
It’s prescribed by a clinic in Australia as well as Primabolan

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Lots of people say Masteron is a good compound to add to for libido. Also helps with E2 apparently.
Both masteron and primobolan are legal to prescribe in Australia?

But yes, masteron, primobolan and proviron are all common compounds that can increase libido and overall well being. Primo will lower E2 on lab tests, mast will inhibit E2, but not sure if it will lower E2 on labs, and don’t think proviron lowers E2, but I could be wrong about that

WhatSayYou89

I’ve actually just come off of primo, tried both it and Proviron no luck from either.

I’m literally going through every single item that says it’s supposed to help with libido.

After doing more and more trial and error and looking back through old notes, I’m starting to come to this theory.

My t dose has been to high, not because of high e2 or anything estrogen related side effects but from test being 2 high.

Brain is constantly stimulated with dopamine from the high testosterone levels and it never takes a break.

So nothing shocks it anymore to get excited.

Just swapped to my lowest test dose I’ve ever been on about a week ago. Gonna let this sit for a couple of months and see where I end up.

Gonna finish the rest of this Melanotan 2 up at the current 0.5 mg per day then call it quits for awhile before I look into the pt141.

Just continuing with the MT2 for the weight loss.

Side note: the freckles are coming on strong from the mt2, probably around 30 or so between face and arms.

Gman86

I’ve actually just come off of primo, tried both it and Proviron no luck from either.

I’m literally going through every single item that says it’s supposed to help with libido.

After doing more and more trial and error and looking back through old notes, I’m starting to come to this theory.

My t dose has been to high, not because of high e2 or anything estrogen related side effects but from test being 2 high.

Brain is constantly stimulated with dopamine from the high testosterone levels and it never takes a break.

So nothing shocks it anymore to get excited.

Just swapped to my lowest test dose I’ve ever been on about a week ago. Gonna let this sit for a couple of months and see where I end up.

Gonna finish the rest of this Melanotan 2 up at the current 0.5 mg per day then call it quits for awhile before I look into the pt141.

Just continuing with the MT2 for the weight loss.

Side note: the freckles are coming on strong from the mt2, probably around 30 or so between face and arms.
Interesting. What primo/ test combos did u try? Like what dosages of each together did u trial?

Have u tried adding a low dose of nandrolone? I know nandrolone has a reputation for causing issues with erections, but it’s also fairly common for a low dose of nandrolone to significantly increase libido while on HRT doses of test. And usually the erection issues only occurs when guys are on cycle and using deca at too high of doses. Here’s a vid where the guy talks about it about his libido significantly increased after adding 100mg of deca to his 200mg of test dose, and here’s some anecdotes I’ve come across talking about how deca increased their libido pretty substantially

Guy in TRT COMMUNITY fb group
-125 Sustanon and 100mg Nandrolone and Sex drive is through the roof and erections are like when I was young. You will retain a little water weight though but gym pumps are incredible.

A different guy in TRT community fb group
-Libido is through the roof on 200T/100D week. Higher than when I was in college.

A different guy from TRT COMMUNITY fb group than the two guys above
No ai
No HCG
-I’m on 180 mg Test Cyp and 60Mg ND and feel great. Been 8 weeks and will do bloodwork in about 3 more weeks to see how things are. No negatives for me personally, all positives and sense of well-being increased after adding it 5x easy. Feel like a champ. Also, no Deca dick thank God and sex drive is THROUGH THE ROOF!!

Jed Dorsey (EXCELMALE)
-Started 150 mg Testosterone weekly sex was daily. Added Nandrolone 200 mg weekly sex is now twice daily!! LOL No Joke

SLY (Excelmale)
140mg test
80mg nandrolone
-Libido higher than while on test alone

Gladiator

Both masteron and primobolan are legal to prescribe in Australia?
A clinic in Australia prescribes them. If it’s legal I have no idea but normally when it’s prescribed by a clinic it’s supposed to be legal. It’s made in a compounding pharmacy so who knows. It costs $500 for 10ml apparently

Gman86

A clinic in Australia prescribes them. If it’s legal I have no idea but normally when it’s prescribed by a clinic it’s supposed to be legal. It’s made in a compounding pharmacy so who knows. It costs $500 for 10ml apparently
Jesus! $500/ 10ml?!?! I know things are more expensive in Australia than the states, but that’s literally insane! Primo is called Primo for a reason, but there ain’t no primo in the world worth $500/ 10ml! As far as I know masteron isn’t legal to prescribe anywhere in the world, and idk if primo is either. Thought that there’s just some places where u can buy primo in a pharmacy without a prescription. But not positive about any of that tbh.

Gladiator

Jesus! $500/ 10ml?!?! I know things are more expensive in Australia than the states, but that’s literally insane! Primo is called Primo for a reason, but there ain’t no primo in the world worth $500/ 10ml! As far as I know masteron isn’t legal to prescribe anywhere in the world, and idk if primo is either. Thought that there’s just some places where u can buy primo in a pharmacy without a prescription. But not positive about any of that tbh.
The clinic is a bit dodgy from what I read on line. They charge clients $80 for 3ml of testosterone that I get for $36.
People are happy to pay this but become they never had low testosterone and abuse steroids

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me