Test rising in restart, but E2 remains very low at 10.1. Is this normal? Is this extremely low? How can I raise my E2?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JCUSN

Since Clomid was giving me vision sides at just 12.5mg per day, I have switched to Torem at 60mg per day.

My total T at this dose is weighing in at 456, taken mid afternoon, but my E2 is a weak 10.1. Is this horrible low? How can I make it rise? Will I end up with bone issues or osteoporosis? I’m a 35 year old man.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Since Clomid was giving me vision sides at just 12.5mg per day, I have switched to Torem at 60mg per day.

My total T at this dose is weighing in at 456, taken mid afternoon, but my E2 is a weak 10.1. Is this horrible low? How can I make it rise? Will I end up with bone issues or osteoporosis? I’m a 35 year old man.
Did you get the right estradiol test the sensitive one for men? Estradiol Sensitive, LC/MS/MS assay.

Vince

Super Moderator

Testosterone levels of 456, I would not say your estrogen is low. If you do something to increase your estrogen you're going to lower your T levels. The only way you're estrogen is going to increase is by increasing your testosterone.

JCUSN

Testosterone levels of 456, I would not say your estrogen is low. If you do something to increase your estrogen you're going to lower your T levels. The only way you're estrogen is going to increase is by increasing your testosterone.

So is the 10.1 measurement I have not low? I was under the impression that levels between 20-30 were healthy. This 10.1 level I have isn’t low enough to cause the bone loss people speak of is it?

Vince

Super Moderator
So is the 10.1 measurement I have not low? I was under the impression that levels between 20-30 were healthy. This 10.1 level I have isn’t low enough to cause the bone loss people speak of is it?
I agree that you may have unhealthy levels of E2 but why would you want higher levels if it will lower you testosterone? Your T is too low already.

JCUSN

Bevaus
I agree that you may have unhealthy levels of E2 but why would you want higher levels if it will lower you testosterone? Your T is too low already.

Because I would do not want to develop osteoporosis or suffer from bone loss that comes with low E2:/

Blackhawk

Guys, when I had E2 of 10-12, I had painful joints and tendons, depression, anxiety and hot flashes every night. I was fully symptomatic of low E. From what Nelson has comprehensively written on the subject, and PeakT's reference to healthy levels, I wound be concerned. I don't think it is irrational to have such concern especially if symptomatic.

The exception is if you have low SHBG like Vince Carter. Free E2 level relative to T may be more important than absolute level, but from everything I have read and with my personal experience, I don't want mine any lower than 20.

JCUSN

Guys, when I had E2 of 10-12, I had painful joints and tendons, depression, anxiety and hot flashes every night. I was fully symptomatic of low E. From what Nelson has comprehensively written on the subject, and PeakT's reference to healthy levels, I wound be concerned. I don't think it is irrational to have such concern especially if symptomatic.

The exception is if you have low SHBG like Vince Carter. Free E2 level relative to T may be more important than absolute level, but from everything I have read and with my personal experience, I don't want mine any lower than 20.

So how could I raise it?

Vince

Super Moderator
So how could I raise it?
That's easy, just supplement with 25 mg of DHEA if that's not enough to raise your estrogen levels take 50 mg of DHEA. It will lower your testosterone and raise your estrogen by converting your T into E.

JimGainz

Estradiol needs to be taken in context with total testosterone, and from your levels of both I would not say you were bad at all – in fact I would actually be surprised if you had an estradiol of around 30 with T in the mid 400s. An Estradiol target of 20-30 is for guys on TRT with Testosterone levels in the 800-1,000 range

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me