Test results and Dr. search

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bamboo

Long time lurker, Hopefully this is appropriate in the forum content.

I've been searching for a good TRT Dr. In the Boise Idaho area. Currently working with big network urologist. He had never heard of subcutaneous protocol but was open to me trying it. I first started with 50mg 2x a week. Did this for approx 5 months testing went from 300/31 range to 800/. E2 was 65. He offered Ai but wasn't overly concerned with test at 800. So I differed to not trying an ai.

After lurking and reading through countless topic in here I decided to go to daily subq injections in hopes of lowering E2.

A little background. I've been a type 1 diabetic for 50 years with minimal side effects. Counting my blessings.
One of my maintenance drugs Maxide for leg edema coupled with low testosterone 300 caused ED.
ED has now diminish somewhat with elevated testosterone level and I feel I'm back in the game mentally and sexually.

So In January I switched to daily injections . 14mg per day before bed.
Doctor refuses to test for SBHG. Or start me on HCG.
HCG would only be to keep some resemblance of balls.
Doctor will only test for Testosterone, E2, and Hemcrit Hemoglobin. He did no base test for E2 or Hemcrit before starting protocol.
I tried using the Dr. Search but only thing I've found are BodyLogicMD. Contacted them and a very pushy sale lady explained they only use there compounded formulas Yada Yada and insurance may not cover it.
So if anyone has advice on Dr. In my area I'd appreciate any info.

Below are my lastest test results.
One more question would be when would best test time be when on daily subq? Trough?
I inject at 10 PM. I tested at 4 PM. the following day.
Test jumped way up especially the free.
Opinions comments advice all welcome.

Test results 4/25/19

TESTOSTERONE TOTAL, LC-MS/MS, Males
Your Value1120.0 ng/dL

TESTOSTERONE FREE, ADULT MALE ED/LC-MS/MS
Your Value 263.8 pg/mL

Hematocrit Your Value 55.1 %

Hemoglobin Your Value 18.7 g/dL

ESTRADIOL
Your Value 77.9 pg/mL

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
What prompts 10pm injections?

Estradiol was likely the wrong test.

Most any recommendation you get for Dr's are going to be the telemed models like Defy or PrimeBody, doubtful you get anything for Boise.

Bamboo

Thanks for the quick reply Vince.
I have always taken my basal insulin at approx 10:00 pm so I take the Cyp at the same time. I could take it in the :am before work or 6:00 pm post work. Any advice is appreciated.
Not sure on the estrodiol test. The parameters are. Standard Range6.0 - 66.0 pg/mL.
I will find out more detail on the test.

I will probably just find the local Discount lab location and get the elite male blood test panel.
Looks like it covers most everything.

BOISEMALE

Looking for a Doc in the Boise area myself. Have been with Defy for 3 years, but they are apparently not working in Idaho anymore. I will let you know Bamboo if I find someone.

Bamboo

Looking for a Doc in the Boise area myself. Have been with Defy for 3 years, but they are apparently not working in Idaho anymore. I will let you know Bamboo if I find someone.

I'd appreciate it if you do find someone. Dr. Just had me stop my testosterone injections cold turkey for 30 days because Hematocrit is to high @ 57%
I'm starting to look at flying out of the area if I can find a Dr. that is focused more on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me