Test prop, not feeling anything? How long to notice libido changes?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
None of the protocols I listed. At the most, I'd have a momentary improvement and, like a moving target, it would disappear. My focus, now, is on thyroid. My urologist came to suspect that there might be central hypothyroidism or cellular thyroid resistance, since I'd gained 35 pounds over several years, was chronically depressed and of course, erectile dysfunction. Next week I have a virtual consult with a psychiatrist whose work is focused on thyroid and mood disorders. I have treatment resistant bipolar illness. 15 years of treatment failures. This might be the last hope for me.
It’s tough getting your thyroid levels right. Hopefully your doctor is good enough to work with you and outside the box.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

tropicaldaze1950

It’s tough getting your thyroid levels right. Hopefully your doctor is good enough to work with you and outside the box.

This doctor, Tammas Kelly, literally wrote a book about using thyroid to treat bipolar depression and he's spent 20 years in research, along with treating patients. His book is on Amazon. I hope I find myself, eventually, with an improved state of health, both physical and mental. Wish you the best, too. Don't settle for 'okay'. You want optimal.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me