Test on scrotum???

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zooulie12

I have been reading a lot of guys who say they are on injections but also do the cream on their scrotums. I was just wondering why essentially?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I have been reading a lot of guys who say they are on injections but also do the cream on their scrotums. I was just wondering why essentially?
If you read that then you read why it's being done. There's no reason for a new thread or why you can't expound on an existing thread.

Reactions: S1W

Zooulie12

If you read that then you read why it's being done. There's no reason for a new thread or why you can't expound on an existing thread.
Dude you complain a lot when people post stuff. Like you seem angry. No one on any post said why the did it (test on scrotum) If your going to Respond to a post that is just being rude. You are obviously and angry person...

Last edited:

Zooulie12

Like honestly every post I have read from you, not including mine. You just come off real condicending and rude. The reason I have seen most your post is because when I go on here and look at peoples questions you’re always posting something that makes you sound like you know everything and no one else knows nothing. The idea of this site is for people to help each other. Not scold people and come off rude (to put it nicely)

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I encourage everyone to try to google your question plus the term excelmale.com. We have 6 years of archived posts. I hardly see a question that has not been asked before.

scrotal testosterone cream excelmale.com - Google Search

google scrotal cream excelmale.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel