Test Levels are decent. Free test is not good. Need solution

Buy Lab Tests Online

jdang416

My levels look like they are good except my Vitamin D levels and Free Test. Have always had a pretty healthy diet and do strength training exclusively. Minimal cardio but just use minimal rest when training.

I'm really focused on training now so want to get leaner, have better than optimal health and then put on some mass. The free test is pretty annoying to say the least!

Testosterone 735
Free Test 10.7
SHBG 61

Have been taking:

Poliquin Multi
Magnesium + Phenitropic pre-bed
Grassfed Whey protein postworkout OR Hydrobeef from Designs for Health
Thorne Aminos + electrolytes intraworkout
Protease w/ meals
Biotics Intenzyme Forte - optimal digestion (no issues - just to be optimal)

Since getting my labs, I added:
Vit D + K2
Zinc
More mag
Liquid Iodine
Liquid Boron

Injectibles (through Empower Pharmacy):
Tri-Aminos
LipoC

I've heard that Maca can help with high SHBG but nothing I find seems to be definitive.

Nelson - what do you think?

James

Attachments

• FullSizeRender(1).jpg
    FullSizeRender(1).jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 260
  • FullSizeRender(2).jpg
    FullSizeRender(2).jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 286
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

My levels look like they are good except my Vitamin D levels and Free Test. Have always had a pretty healthy diet and do strength training exclusively. Minimal cardio but just use minimal rest when training.

I'm really focused on training now so want to get leaner, have better than optimal health and then put on some mass. The free test is pretty annoying to say the least!

Testosterone 735
Free Test 10.7
SHBG 61

Have been taking:

Poliquin Multi
Magnesium + Phenitropic pre-bed
Grassfed Whey protein postworkout OR Hydrobeef from Designs for Health
Thorne Aminos + electrolytes intraworkout
Protease w/ meals
Biotics Intenzyme Forte - optimal digestion (no issues - just to be optimal)

Since getting my labs, I added:
Vit D + K2
Zinc
More mag
Liquid Iodine
Liquid Boron

Injectibles (through Empower Pharmacy):
Tri-Aminos
LipoC

I've heard that Maca can help with high SHBG but nothing I find seems to be definitive.

Nelson - what do you think?

James

Yiur SHBG is sky-high, and your estradiol is low (though measured by the incorrect, standard, test); how do you feel?

How are you feeling? According to the lab work, the free testosterone value was calculated, rather than measured. I would assume there's some sort of equation involving the total testosterone value and SHBG. With SHBG that high it's possible that your free t really is low but it may not be an issue if you feel great and are getting the results you want.

jdang416

I feel good. The thing is I also run pretty fast anyway. I wouldn't describe myself as "Feeling amazing" but I feel pretty good generally all day. I don't fatigue like most people or need coffee to get things done. I want optimal health though so I don't like my SHBG so damn high.

Am I getting the results I want in the gym from the intensity of my sessions? I know I could be leaner with my diet and workout quality. I feel I could be stronger as well but I don't feel weak or anything. My CNS is pretty well trained.

jdang416

Yiur SHBG is sky-high, and your estradiol is low (though measured by the incorrect, standard, test); how do you feel?

I feel good. The thing is I also run pretty fast anyway. I wouldn't describe myself as "Feeling amazing" but I feel pretty good generally all day. I don't fatigue like most people or need coffee to get things done. I want optimal health though so I don't like my SHBG so damn high.

Am I getting the results I want in the gym from the intensity of my sessions? I know I could be leaner with my diet and workout quality. I feel I could be stronger as well but I don't feel weak or anything. My CNS is pretty well trained.

jdang416

right..a lot of his Free T is bound up with that SHBG as high as it is. But the only way I've seen SHBG come down is thru Testosterone use.

That's the thing I'm wondering.....does SHBG go down on test OR does more free test go up just because there's now more test?

The SHBG typically comes down to what extent I couldn't say but guys like you where you perhaps have to target the lower Free T I think you guys usually have to run higher Total T numbers in order to compensate for it, takes more T to get your Free T to move in the desired direction. For instance and I'm just brainstorming this you might have to use...200mg once per week and see where you land with that dose. Its just like low SHBG demands a different approach, you being high is just the opposite, you'd probably feel pretty good with a once per week injection.
That's where I'd start if it were me.

Vince

Super Moderator
High shbg guys only inject once weekly. You needs higher dose of D3, you may at least 5000iu, No AI and low estradiol levels I use 25mg of DHEA to raise my E2.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me