Test Enanthate Pharmacy

Buy Lab Tests Online

Checkdis

Hey guys,

Just wanted to reach out and see if anyone used a mainstream pharmacies like CVS, Walgreens, Publix, Walmart…etc for a branded Test Enanthate? I am having difficulty with certain mainstream companies with providing stock/inventory knowledge. Has anyone had any luck with using any of these and do they ever carry them in stock?

End goal is for me to use my insurance and compounding pharmacies do not take insurance.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SSHSSA74

Hey guys,

Just wanted to reach out and see if anyone used a mainstream pharmacies like CVS, Walgreens, Publix, Walmart…etc for a branded Test Enanthate? I am having difficulty with certain mainstream companies with providing stock/inventory knowledge. Has anyone had any luck with using any of these and do they ever carry them in stock?

End goal is for me to use my insurance and compounding pharmacies do not take insurance

Thanks!
Amazon has a pharmacy that seems to carry it.

T

tareload

Would need a Rx and may have to ask your corner pharmacy to order it. Simple. Walgreens or CVS would fill this for you and any of the others you mention.

Hikma generic.

1674821297384.png

Checkdis

I get that exact TE from publix currently, they have to order it cause they don't stock it, but 28$ for (2) 5cc bottles with insurance
Publix it is!

$28 with insurance?

I only ask because the pharmacist and their staff will not provide stock/inventory due to the substance being controlled.

Iron Gator

I have gotten test cypionate from Walgreen’s, CVS, and Publix. I assume it is no different than enanthate as far as supply.
I had to switch to CVS because of a new, crappy, insurance at my company. Long story short they didn’t cover my first script at the new pharmacy. I used GoodRx and got a coupon for 4 vials of 200mg/ml Cypionate for $22.00 a month. So you might check for coupons that might bring your price down even lower than insurance.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me