Test dose timing for ED inject protocols... morning or night?

Buy Lab Tests Online

BillyJ03z

I was looking back at some of my history (lab numbers) and something hit me during my research...

I had experimented with SQ injections and was looking at one of my lab results which I have posted below... Using 20mg Test Prop (16.5mg pure test minus ester weight) SQ ED injects in morning 8am for over 5 weeks.....

Blood work was drawn exactly 24hrs/next day/same time 8am after previous day injection *labcorp
Total Test- 468 (198-679)
Free Test- 16.2 (6.8-21.5)
E2- 20 (20-53)
SHBG- 22

So obviously my blood draw was exactly 24 hours after inject and since this would be my trough levels then it would stand to reason that I probably hit my peak sometime around or after 8pm/evening the day of inject/previous night ....(from my research peak levels usually hit 12 hours after inject)..... The levels I posted would be great trough levels for PM/evening blood draws.....but since I do my workouts in the morning, work and function during the day then it would be more beneficial for muscle building and daily function to have my peaks hitting in the morning slowly declining through out the day.... I should be injecting at some point in the evening/late PM rather than AM regarding daily injecting protocol...

Also, since the listed blood draw was based off of PROP usage, would the peak times change if using CYP ED due to the longer ester?... (I am using Cyp now)....

any thoughts...??????

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
It's true that with isolated injections of T propionate, serum testosterone doesn't peak until after 12 hours or so. However, with daily injections the peaks will occur considerably sooner. My guess is after six hours or less, though one of these days I will sum some actual data to get a better idea. I suspect the best approximation of a normal diurnal rhythm would be obtained by injecting around 2 to 4 am. I've found that injections at bedtime interfere with my sleep, so I inject first thing in the morning.

With daily T cypionate injections I would expect more of a post-injection delay to the—very muted—peaks in serum testosterone. This probably would be more like 12 hours. The troughs are likely only 5-10% below the peaks.

Vince

Super Moderator
With daily injections of cypionate, I really don't see any concern of injection timing. I would just do what's more convenient for yourself and of course easier to do labs.

Remember you build muscles when you're sleeping, not when you're working out

wandering81

I wonder if SUBQ vs IM would have any affect on the peak timing. Id guess Im would peak faster. Maybe IM in the morning, and SUBQ at night might influence the peak

themud

I agree with Vince, BUT here is a story for you.

Go get blood work couple of weeks ago. New assistant nurse. I was 24 hour fasted. She did a total BC draw, but forgot Testosterone draw tube. Right after BC draw I injected in my truck, had a Chipotle. Drive 1/2 hour home have two shots of tequila and get a call... Need one more tube draw for testosterone. I drive 1/2 hour back.

TT Was 675. E2 30 something. Everything else perfect.

So T cyp injection 1 hour before draw. 675 TT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me