Test Cyp/Prop Blend - Anyone?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JYD21

Update: decided I will start TRT with the blend at this point. Unsure if I should dose M/W/F or do every 3.5 days... Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gladiator

Thanks, man. So would you start with this blend & at what protocol?
Sorry for the late response. I only really come on here when I get email with highlighted posts.

The blend will be fine. Just keep it simple and do every 3.5 days or MWF if it’s easier for you. I was on every 3.5 but I found I didn’t sleep well if I inject late in the afternoon. To much of the placebo effect they say.

I still get a rush after the injection

JYD21

Sorry for the late response. I only really come on here when I get email with highlighted posts.

The blend will be fine. Just keep it simple and do every 3.5 days or MWF if it’s easier for you. I was on every 3.5 but I found I didn’t sleep well if I inject late in the afternoon. To much of the placebo effect they say.

All good, man. I appreciate all the insight.

I'm doing Mon morning, Wed morning, Fri afternoon: 40mg each for total of 120mg weekly. I fear that still may be too high to start so I could drop it down to 32.5 or so.

I'm using a 1mL syringe to pin.

Gladiator

All good, man. I appreciate all the insight.

I'm doing Mon morning, Wed morning, Fri afternoon: 40mg each for total of 120mg weekly. I fear that still may be too high to start so I could drop it down to 32.5 or so.

I'm using a 1mL syringe to pin.
Just keep doing that for 6 weeks then have bloods taken Monday morning before injection.
If you are high you can drop them. Just see how it goes for the first 6 weeks.

I see so many people stating on 200mg a week now it’s just stupid. Yours is a good starting point. I hope it’s a smooth ride from now on for you.

JYD21

Just keep doing that for 6 weeks then have bloods taken Monday morning before injection.
If you are high you can drop them. Just see how it goes for the first 6 weeks.

I see so many people stating on 200mg a week now it’s just stupid. Yours is a good starting point. I hope it’s a smooth ride from now on for you.
Thanks, brother. ...One week in so far on the blend. Some notes are below...

1. I don't feel anything, nor do I expect to.
  2. My dreams have been substantially more vivid and real (placebo, I'm guessing).
  3. My glute is sore for a few days after injection on the injection site. I am told this is a characteristic of Propionate.
  4. I am still trying to the hang of injecting. I am more coordinating doing it on my right glute than on my left glute. My wife is going to help me ensure it's at 90 degrees.
    1. I need to learn how to aspirate right before injecting.
  5. I am still wishing I was doing just Test Cyp, twice a week instead of this blend, but giving it a 'shot'.
    1. There's a guy who also started TRT with a blend and for 3 months he felt nothing, but he had some wonky numbers. His doc put him on just Cyp and he said he did 180 almost instantly just pinning twice a week. Everyone's different.

Gladiator

Thanks, brother. ...One week in so far on the blend. Some notes are below...

1. I don't feel anything, nor do I expect to.
  2. My dreams have been substantially more vivid and real (placebo, I'm guessing).
  3. My glute is sore for a few days after injection on the injection site. I am told this is a characteristic of Propionate.
  4. I am still trying to the hang of injecting. I am more coordinating doing it on my right glute than on my left glute. My wife is going to help me ensure it's at 90 degrees.
    1. I need to learn how to aspirate right before injecting.
  5. I am still wishing I was doing just Test Cyp, twice a week instead of this blend, but giving it a 'shot'.
    1. There's a guy who also started TRT with a blend and for 3 months he felt nothing, but he had some wonky numbers. His doc put him on just Cyp and he said he did 180 almost instantly just pinning twice a week. Everyone's different.
1 Don’t both about aspirating, it’s not needed.
2 Try delts with 27g or 30g insulin pin.

JYD21

Update: started urinating more frequently yesterday (July 4th). Not from alcohol or anything (don't really drink much). It's continued a bit today... Weak stream.

JYD21

17 days in.

• On injection days I feel the 'boost' a bit.
  • Still doing Mon Wed Fri. Thinking of going to a 27g needle, 1" instead of the 25g. I'm pinning just fine. Still need to learn how to do my left Glute.
  • May try delts with a 27 or 30g as suggested above.
  • Overall, I feel fine. Nothing better or worse, but it's only be just over 2 weeks.

Gladiator

I use insulin syringe for trt. Have done for over two years. Draw from the vial with it then inject. Lots of people are now realising it’s easy to draw from the vial and the needle doesn’t get to blunt.
It’s just a little slower to load but you don’t get the dead space and waste testosterone using insulin syringe. Also use the air lock technique.
Have 0.1ml of air at the top when injecting. This will push all the testosterone out. It’s not going to hurt injecting the air. I have been doing it ever since I started.
Some people say it stops any fluid coming back out.

JYD21

I use insulin syringe for trt. Have done for over two years. Draw from the vial with it then inject. Lots of people are now realising it’s easy to draw from the vial and the needle doesn’t get to blunt.
It’s just a little slower to load but you don’t get the dead space and waste testosterone using insulin syringe. Also use the air lock technique.
Have 0.1ml of air at the top when injecting. This will push all the testosterone out. It’s not going to hurt injecting the air. I have been doing it ever since I started.
Some people say it stops any fluid coming back out.
Gotcha. ...I'm also using 1 mL insulin syringes. Drawing with a 21g, pinning with 25g, 1".

I do also have the air when I draw, but once I put on the 25g, I push it out, as seen in this video here. Let me know what you think of this method. Thanks.

Gladiator

Gotcha. ...I'm also using 1 mL insulin syringes. Drawing with a 21g, pinning with 25g, 1".

I do also have the air when I draw, but once I put on the 25g, I push it out, as seen in this video here. Let me know what you think of this method. Thanks.

If you can change needle on your syringe it’s not an insulin syringe. It’s a 1ml luer lock or slip tip.
You have a lot of wastage with them unless you have air in the syringe to push the oil from the needle.
That video is ok I guess but aspirating isn’t needed. The nurse don’t do it. The doctor don’t do it. So you don’t need to do it.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom

For the people who react this way, I don't believe there's anything placebo about it, regardless of what people think they understand about the pharmacokinetics of test cypionate. I have significantly worse sleep if I inject at night. The Oura ring doesn't lie.

JYD21

If you can change needle on your syringe it’s not an insulin syringe. It’s a 1ml luer lock or slip tip.
You have a lot of wastage with them unless you have air in the syringe to push the oil from the needle.
That video is ok I guess but aspirating isn’t needed. The nurse don’t do it. The doctor don’t do it. So you don’t need to do it.
Ok, good to know. Where can I get:

1) a good demonstration on how to properly get air in the syringe and maintain proper, accurate dosage?

2) 27g insulin pins (and do they make them in 1"?)

Willyt

Hey, can you explain this to me? I’m looking into it and want to understand the risk vs. reward on messing with this stuff.

JYD21

Hey, can you explain this to me? I’m looking into it and want to understand the risk vs. reward on messing with this stuff.

My first vial/prescription when I started TRT was a blend: cyp/prop. My second vial was just cyp.

I have to say, and maybe because it was my first and I was stacking natural with exogenous test, I think I liked the blend a lot more. It was 'instant' feel good and didn't really feel a 'trough' or fall off effect, but I was also pinning MWF.

The compounding pharmacy made the blend; I didn't have to do it myself.

Willyt

My first vial/prescription when I started TRT was a blend: cyp/prop. My second vial was just cyp.

I have to say, and maybe because it was my first and I was stacking natural with exogenous test, I think I liked the blend a lot more. It was 'instant' feel good and didn't really feel a 'trough' or fall off effect, but I was also pinning MWF.

The compounding pharmacy made the blend; I didn't have to do it myself.
Empower makes a 4:1 blend of Cyp/Prop. It would result in much less daily peak-trough variation than @Cataceous 4:3 blend which is what I am doing now.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me