Test Cyp Injection Method Impacting T Levels?

Buy Lab Tests Online

psaufan

For just over 2 years I injected IM with a 25g 1" needle into my glutes...E3D 80mg. I was doing good as far a my levels and such. My wife did the injection 85% of the time and I found it hard to twist around (herniated disc in lower back) to do the injection myself, so I made a switch right at six months ago. I began to inject EOD into my deltoid muscle shallow IM with a 25g 1/2" needle. The injection is approx 52mg to 53mg.

Two months ago, I noticed my libido had diminished greatly...not much of a sex drive...no morning wood...no desire there. Feeling tired most days. Is it safe to assume that the change in injection protocol could be effecting my absorption of the test cyp?

If I go back to the glutes, is it okay for me to do a shallow IM into the thigh on those occasions in which I need to do it myself?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I alternate injection sites between shoulders and quads and notice no difference. I use 29 gauge 1/2" insulin syringes and am over 30% BF.

Libodo decline I'm betting is estrogen related, not many guys can inject 80mg 2x weekly and not have high estrogen sides. Low mood, low libido, weak erections, feeling hot, night sweats and feeling tired are all I experience when E2 is high.

Erection quality is close tied to your estrogen levels. An easy fix is reduce your dosage after you've done labs to see where you are.

Last edited:

psaufan

I alternate injection sites between shoulders and quads and notice no difference. I use 29 gauge 1/2" insulin syringes and am over 30% BF.

Libodo decline I'm betting is estrogen related, not many guys can inject 80mg 2x weekly and not have high estrogen sides. Low mood, low libido, weak erections, feeling hot, night sweats and feeling tired are all I experience when E2 is high.

Erection quality is close tied to your estrogen levels. An easy fix is reduce your dosage after you've done labs to see where you are.

Thanks for the input...I am getting labs done next Wednesday and will post results here.

3DMission

I don't have any science to support this, but personal experience. I started with 1.5" injections in my thigh and was doing great. I switched to 1" needle and experience the same symptoms you did. I've switched back to 1.5" needle and I'm good. I don't know my BMI, but I'm not really fat or anthing. For whatever reason, the deeper injection works well for me. I look down at my leg, divide into into four sections (draw a plus sign in the middle, on the top of your leg sitting down. I inject in the closest to you on the right (or left if you're on the left leg). 25 gauge 1.5" needle, totally painless if I stretch beforehand. Hurts like the dickens if I don't stretch before.

For just over 2 years I injected IM with a 25g 1" needle into my glutes...E3D 80mg. I was doing good as far a my levels and such. My wife did the injection 85% of the time and I found it hard to twist around (herniated disc in lower back) to do the injection myself, so I made a switch right at six months ago. I began to inject EOD into my deltoid muscle shallow IM with a 25g 1/2" needle. The injection is approx 52mg to 53mg.

Two months ago, I noticed my libido had diminished greatly...not much of a sex drive...no morning wood...no desire there. Feeling tired most days. Is it safe to assume that the change in injection protocol could be effecting my absorption of the test cyp?

If I go back to the glutes, is it okay for me to do a shallow IM into the thigh on those occasions in which I need to do it myself?

HealthMan

Is the shallow IM reaching the muscle? If not it will be subq. My T levels on subq are way lower compared to IM. Of course everyone is different. In your case i would make sure the testosterone oil is getting in to the muscle

BJE

I inject twice weekly with a 31 g 6mm insulin syringe sub cutaneously in the butt. I’ve been doing this for seven years. It has worked great for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me