Test Cyp and B12

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have a quick question, I know back in the day many bodybuilders would load different ester's ( hope thats the right term) and pin a larger dose..with that theory could one load B12 into a Test cyp shot AKA mix the two so your not doing two shots at a time but just one. Sorry if this was an overly stupid question.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

James

I'm one of the few guys at the test doc I go to that receives them both in the same shot. It was the norm at this practice until just recently and now they do not encourage anyone to mix the two. They said a ton of guys were complaining about lumps at the injection site. Their theory is, with the test, we are creating a pocket in the muscle, where one didn't previously exist. And now we're adding B12 to that same pocket, creating even more volume, resulting in the lump. Again, I never had that problem, but evidently enough have to cause them to no longer do it. After the change, they claim to no longer have guys bitchin about lumps. Who knows. Yet another example of how everyone is different.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me