Test cyp absorbing

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

Has anyone on here ever had problems absorbing Testosterone Cypionate shots in grape seed oil? Like it feels like you get no benefits from testosterone when injecting? Either that or I just got a bad batch of testosterone lol it’s from Olympia pharmacy , don’t know if anyone uses that brand . It’s a compounding pharmacy

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

There's no such things as absorption problems injecting testosterone, it passes through the skin.

Thyroid problems can explain non-responders to TRT.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
If you don't get leakage from the injection site then in time you will absorb virtually all of the injected testosterone. A "bad batch" from a reputable domestic pharmacy also seems pretty unlikely. When in doubt you can always test your serum levels.

Too I don't think you're supposed to "feel" anything...how many shots have you done and at what dose? Any labs? Only way you'll now is to get tested, we've seen guys with the same claims pull "normal" TRT Test levels when they say otherwise.

JayLay777

Im at 4 weeks on this vial , just got my blood taken yesterday. Something feels off. Like the benefits just completely went away on this vial. No change in dosage at all.

JayLay777

Im at 4 weeks on this vial , just got my blood taken yesterday. Something feels off. Like the benefits just completely went away on this vial. No change in dosage at all.
started with twice a week on this vial and then switched back to once a week two weeks ago. So two weeks of two shots a week and one two with once a week so far

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm sure it's possible that you may have a bad vial of testosterone. For the last five years I've been using empower pharmacy and I've never had a bad vial. All my testosterone has also been mixed with grapeseed oil.

S1W

started with twice a week on this vial and then switched back to once a week two weeks ago. So two weeks of two shots a week and one two with once a week so far

So you're playing around with your protocol and feel off, yet your first thought is that the vial must be bad?

JayLay777

So you're playing around with your protocol and feel off, yet your first thought is that the vial must be bad?
Even I was playing around I shouldn’t feel worse and at least feel something from it. Ever since I started using this vial my sleep has gone down hill and all my low t symptoms are present again

antelopers

Supposedly with testosterone undecanoate it makes a big difference, the half-life going from 21 days when in tea seed oil to 34 days when in castor oil.
I didn't realize it was that extreme. I used to use testoviron from Bayer, which was in castor oil. The oil was super thick.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me