Test cream users: Do you feel better with 1x/day or 2X/day application?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fortunate

Try 50mg on the nutsack once a day in the morning. That's the dose that the Australian pharma CEO who funded the study depicted in my graph concluded was ideal for most men.
I suspect that is probably the max I would tolerate. I believe I spent a day or so on this dose. Can't report back on it, as I was not patient enough to do it long term. I am definitely guilty of pushing doses around too quickly to really study it honestly. I probably didn't "feel" anything at that dose and pushed it prematurely. Not ideal, I know. That said, I have a lot of experience in the 112mg/day range. No bueno.

If I ever do it again, I will likely start with something in this ballpark.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fortunate

I have suspected that the buildup of DHT over time was the main culprit for some guys feeling like crap on scrotal cream after that initial honeymoon phase.

On a related note, there was one guy on another forum who would supplement injections with cream, but only once every 7-10 days to bump up DHT levels without overdoing it. I would be surprised if the DHT increase from a single application would last that long, but the guy seemed to be having success with the approach.
I also suspect DHT is either the culprit or one of them.

In the past, I did one click of 150mg/ml cream (non Atrevis) to the shoulder once a day in the AM along with Natesto. That actually worked for a long time. I recently tried to go back to it, but aborted quickly. Can't remember exactly why. I would be willing to try it again, but part of the reason I wanted cream to work was convenience. Natesto is three times a day.

That said, I will absolutely do Natesto long term if that's my only option. Although it's three times a day, it's really quick and easy. Can be done discreetly and is easy to carry.

In the near future, I am going to try a prop/en blend. Hope is to get some of the same benefit Natesto offers, but at slightly higher and titratable doses. I also hope to get some libido benefit from it. Natesto tends to be very good for mental clarity and mood. Not as good for libido.

I hope some of my postings about all this stuff is helpful to someone out there!

camygod

i think people use way to much cream 4 clicks a day seems pretty common too
even if you absorb only 30% or down to 10% thats 60 or 20mg of test a day
pretty high for trt wonder how people would fare on much lower doses

goolapsh

I have suspected that the buildup of DHT over time was the main culprit for some guys feeling like crap on scrotal cream after that initial honeymoon phase.

On a related note, there was one guy on another forum who would supplement injections with cream, but only once every 7-10 days to bump up DHT levels without overdoing it. I would be surprised if the DHT increase from a single application would last that long, but the guy seemed to be having success with the approach.

Can you send me a link? I’m interested

Fortunate

Try 50mg on the nutsack once a day in the morning. That's the dose that the Australian pharma CEO who funded the study depicted in my graph concluded was ideal for most men.
My next attempt at optimizing TRT will be a propionate/enanthate blend. I have had issues with brain fog/headaches with injections in the past. Hopefully, that won't be the case with small daily doses. If that trial fails, I would be willing to give cream one more chance, probably at the most conservative dose you mentioned: 50mg once a day. Either scrotal or shoulder. Not decided.

Will post followup.

My next attempt at optimizing TRT will be a propionate/enanthate blend. I have had issues with brain fog/headaches with injections in the past. Hopefully, that won't be the case with small daily doses. If that trial fails, I would be willing to give cream one more chance, probably at the most conservative dose you mentioned: 50mg once a day. Either scrotal or shoulder. Not decided.

Will post followup.
The study I referred to earlier recommends 100mg per day if applied anywhere other than the scrotum. I think 50mg to the scrotum is the optimal starting dose for most dudes, to be adjusted up or down from there based on symptoms.

Are you on cream?
Just switched back to it from injections and loving it so far. Only reason I went back to injections was that cream is a bit more of a pain in the ass to apply every day and I was slightly worried about transference during sex. But after researching I concluded that the fear of it rubbing off is overstated, and I'm willing to deal with the inconvenience because there's no comparison in how I feel.

Fortunate

Just switched back to it from injections and loving it so far. Only reason I went back to injections was that cream is a bit more of a pain in the ass to apply every day and I was slightly worried about transference during sex. But after researching I concluded that the fear of it rubbing off is overstated, and I'm willing to deal with the inconvenience because there's no comparison in how I feel.
The cream was working long-term for you before injections? How long have you been back on cream? Are you applying once a day? How many milligrams?

Sorry for all the questions. I think this stuff is very “gray area“ science and anecdotal information can be useful.

Thanks again.

The cream was working long-term for you before injections? How long have you been back on cream? Are you applying once a day? How many milligrams?

Sorry for all the questions. I think this stuff is very “gray area“ science and anecdotal information can be useful.

Thanks again.
I was on it for over six months and felt better than I did on injections. I was taking it twice a day, which worked exceptionally well at first, but after a few months I started having a few of the issues you mentioned - mild anxiety and irritability, a bit of an overstimulating feeling. Looking back, I attribute those issues to my T and DHT levels being too constantly elevated. I still felt better than on injections, though. And now that I've been back on cream for a couple of weeks and just applying it once a day (50mg for now), I feel my best yet. How this protocol works out long-term remains to be seen, but I'm optimistic.

Fortunate

I was on it for over six months and felt better than I did on injections. I was taking it twice a day, which worked exceptionally well at first, but after a few months I started having a few of the issues you mentioned - mild anxiety and irritability, a bit of an overstimulating feeling. Looking back, I attribute those issues to my T and DHT levels being too constantly elevated. I still felt better than on injections, though. And now that I've been back on cream for a couple of weeks and just applying it once a day (50mg for now), I feel my best yet. How this protocol works out long-term remains to be seen, but I'm optimistic.
This is great feedback. Are you using Hydrogel or standard base?

KevinS

Following the conversation: Started a T cream ~3 weeks ago - 2x a day roughly 6 AM&PM, applied to scrotum. I did some trimming after the first couple applications -it just seemed like it was goup'd up in the ball fur. I have some minor ball ache.

I like to cycle in the morning - maybe an hour after application - wondering if I should hold off applying until after I come back? how does sweat/exercise effect absorption.

Following the conversation: Started a T cream ~3 weeks ago - 2x a day roughly 6 AM&PM, applied to scrotum. I did some trimming after the first couple applications -it just seemed like it was goup'd up in the ball fur. I have some minor ball ache.

I like to cycle in the morning - maybe an hour after application - wondering if I should hold off applying until after I come back? how does sweat/exercise effect absorption.
I've heard mixed information about sweating and exercise post-cream. One theory is it actually improves absorption by increasing blood flow and moistening the area. The other is that, like showering or swimming, it can cause some of the cream to wash off before it's fully absorbed. If you like the routine you have, why not get your levels tested a couple of hours after your bike ride and see where they're at?

That said, if you're going to use scrotal cream, you need to shave your nutsack with a razor at least twice a week. Trimming isn't sufficient.

KevinS

My rides are typically a couple hours - so maybe a little heat and sweat is a good thing? I am not seeing any residue from the cream in my bike shorts.

I haven't taken the next step to the razor - yet.

The program tests 1st time at 2 months - I am anxious to see what the numbers will be.

Cooper

I've heard mixed information about sweating and exercise post-cream. One theory is it actually improves absorption by increasing blood flow and moistening the area. The other is that, like showering or swimming, it can cause some of the cream to wash off before it's fully absorbed. If you like the routine you have, why not get your levels tested a couple of hours after your bike ride and see where they're at?

That said, if you're going to use scrotal cream, you need to shave your nutsack with a razor at least twice a week. Trimming isn't sufficient.
Trip - are you still using cream?

MDavidW76

Atrevis hydrogel, two clicks in the morning after the “Triple S”. So far so good, TT is at 1012ng/dl, last year I was at 131ng/dl, quite the jump.

KevinS

after doing this 6 months or so: I am applying 1 click before exercise in the AM as long as I will have 2+ hours before showering. If not, I wait until after my shower. I have not shaved my balls yet, but will trim weekly.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me