Test Cream Labs Timing

Buy Lab Tests Online

MJ65

How soon after non-scrotal test cream application should I have labs drawn to measure testosterone levels? My understanding was 3-4 hours after application for blood draw.
Thanks in advance for any feedback

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jerajera

"Should" for what? What's your objective? No one can give an answer in a vaccum.

2-4 hours post application will give you peak levels. We always test trough levels for injections but for some reason everyone has passively agreed to test peak levels on the creams, and I've never seen even an attempt at an explanation for it.

I like to test both peak and trough regardless of protocol. I want to know the range I'm operating with. Especially with creams where if you're applying once/day, your peak could be 1000+ ng/dL and your trough 350ng/dL 24 hours later

Systemlord

We always test trough levels for injections but for some reason everyone has passively agreed to test peak levels on the creams, and I've never seen even an attempt at an explanation for it.
When I first started Jatenzo, my doctor had me run labs at trough or 12 hours later before my morning dosage. The problem I ran into was my levels didn't show an increase, 289 ng/dL everytime on 158, 198 and 237 mg.

Once I started running labs at 4 hours, which is what the makers of Jatenzo say to do, I would get 715 ng/dL. It's not like we test at night time when testing for natural T levels, because you'll always get a low value.

Due to the short half-life of topicals and oral T, you must test at the 2-4 hour mark.

Last edited:

MDavidW76

I haven’t done bloodwork since mid January of this year (01/15/2022) and I cannot get a straight answer for trough while on Atrevis Hydrogel based cream, so at what point should trough be measured? I apply each morning only.

Dicky

I have tested both trough levels and 3 hours after application levels. It was interesting to see the peak, but I usually test at trough, first thing in the morning and before I apply the cream.

Dialingitin

I haven’t done bloodwork since mid January of this year (01/15/2022) and I cannot get a straight answer for trough while on Atrevis Hydrogel based cream, so at what point should trough be measured? I apply each morning only.
Since you are continuing with the Atrevis base I assume no skin irritation for you? I developed some annoying bumps and itchiness and had to discontinue (scrotum itching was the worst!)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me