Terrible Nandrolone Experience

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

I'm reading that the half life of nandrolone is 7-12 days. So after two weeks I should still have roughly 25% of this stuff left in my system right? I sure hope that makes me feel better. This sh*t is brutal.

Does anything make it exit your system quicker? Exercise? Water? etc
I have been where you have been. Just know that it's the hormone. It's not reality. You will eventually look back and think to yourself "holy shit that sucked". In the meantime, try to stay busy and when you do have a moment for yourself, try some Wim Hof Breathing. It will slowly pass each and every day. Try to let go.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

UCFguy01

I have been where you have been. Just know that it's the hormone. It's not reality. You will eventually look back and think to yourself "holy shit that sucked". In the meantime, try to stay busy and when you do have a moment for yourself, try some Wim Hof Breathing. It will slowly pass each and every day. Try to let go.

Thanks, I can kind of feeling it getting less and less each day. The depression gets a little less each day and the anxiety eases a little each day which is good. Still don't feel normal but I'm hoping in a week or so I'll be back to my normal self.

testiculus

Absorption
A 50 mg intramuscular dose of nandrolone decanoate reaches a mean Cmax 2.14 ng/mL, with a mean Tmax of 30 hours, and a mean AUC of 400 h*ng/mL.1 A 100 mg intramuscular dose of nandrolone decanoate reaches a mean Cmax 4.26 ng/mL, with a mean Tmax of 30 hours, and a mean AUC of 862 h*ng/mL.1 A 150 mg intramuscular dose of nandrolone decanoate reaches a mean Cmax 5.16 ng/mL, with a mean Tmax of 72 hours, and a mean AUC of 1261 h*ng/mL.1

Half-life
Nandrolone decanoate has an absorption half life of 6 days and an elimination half life of 4.3 hours.13 Alternate studies have shown that nandrolone decanoate has a terminal half life of 7.1, 11.7, and 11.8 hours for doses of 50, 100, and 150 mg respectively.1
Drugbank typoed the terminal half life values. Should be days not hours. From the source paper:

The pharmacokinetics of nandrolone in serum and urine were investigated in healthy young men after a single im injection of 50 mg (n = 20), 100 mg (n = 17), or 150 mg (n = 17) nandrolone decanoate. Blood samples were collected before treatment and for up to 32 d after dosing. In addition, in the 50- and 150-mg groups, 24-h urine samples were collected before treatment and on d 1, 7, and 33 after treatment; in the 150-mg group, additional samples were collected after 3 and 6 months. Serum concentrations and the area under the curve of nandrolone increased proportionally with the dose administered. The peak serum concentration ranged from 2.14 ng/ml in the 50-mg group to 4.26 ng/ml in the 100-mg group and 5.16 ng/ml in the 150-mg group. The peak serum concentration was reached after 30 h (50 and 100 mg) and 72 h (150 mg), whereas the terminal half-life was 7–12 d. In urine, pretreatment concentrations of 19-norandrosterone (19-NA) and/or 19-noretiocholanolone (19-NE) were detected in five of 37 subjects (14%). In the 50-mg group, 19-NA and/or 19-NE could be detected at least until 33 d after injection in 16 of 17 subjects (94%). In the 150-mg group, who were presumed to have not previously used nandrolone, nandrolone metabolites could be detected for up to 6 months in eight of 12 subjects (67%) for 19-NE and in 10 of 12 subjects (83%) for 19-NA.

Pharmacokinetic Evaluation of Three Different Intramuscular Doses of Nandrolone Decanoate: Analysis of Serum and Urine Samples in Healthy Men

The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. 2005 May 1;90(5):2624-2630.

UCFguy01

Drugbank typoed the terminal half life values. Should be days not hours. From the source paper:

The pharmacokinetics of nandrolone in serum and urine were investigated in healthy young men after a single im injection of 50 mg (n = 20), 100 mg (n = 17), or 150 mg (n = 17) nandrolone decanoate. Blood samples were collected before treatment and for up to 32 d after dosing. In addition, in the 50- and 150-mg groups, 24-h urine samples were collected before treatment and on d 1, 7, and 33 after treatment; in the 150-mg group, additional samples were collected after 3 and 6 months. Serum concentrations and the area under the curve of nandrolone increased proportionally with the dose administered. The peak serum concentration ranged from 2.14 ng/ml in the 50-mg group to 4.26 ng/ml in the 100-mg group and 5.16 ng/ml in the 150-mg group. The peak serum concentration was reached after 30 h (50 and 100 mg) and 72 h (150 mg), whereas the terminal half-life was 7–12 d. In urine, pretreatment concentrations of 19-norandrosterone (19-NA) and/or 19-noretiocholanolone (19-NE) were detected in five of 37 subjects (14%). In the 50-mg group, 19-NA and/or 19-NE could be detected at least until 33 d after injection in 16 of 17 subjects (94%). In the 150-mg group, who were presumed to have not previously used nandrolone, nandrolone metabolites could be detected for up to 6 months in eight of 12 subjects (67%) for 19-NE and in 10 of 12 subjects (83%) for 19-NA.

Pharmacokinetic Evaluation of Three Different Intramuscular Doses of Nandrolone Decanoate: Analysis of Serum and Urine Samples in Healthy Men

The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. 2005 May 1;90(5):2624-2630.
So I've got a max of 33 days to feel bad before feeling better. I think I can deal with that.

T

tareload

Drugbank typoed the terminal half life values. Should be days not hours.
NO. See my post on first page. Common misconception. See table 2 in paper:

1674660876848.png

Too bad few read my posts it appears. I try to read the thread before posting.

EDIT: on the terminal half life you are correct. My apologies.

As it is written here:

1674661146112.png

The elimination half life should read 4.3 hours from this reference:

1674661296014.png

You have to understand the actual elimination half life vs the apparent elimination half life based on the flip flop kinetics.

So from REF 1 above the terminal half life is 7.1, 11.7, and 11.8 days as you stated.

1674661488128.png

Be careful guys when reading the literature. Very confusing terminology.

Last edited by a moderator:

t_spacemonkey

generally I would NOT expect you need to reach a level of 0 to feel better, it probably is highly individual but i would hope that even 1-2 half lives in you should be fairly ok

bixt

Also, the metabolites (specifically DHN - the culprit) appear to stick around far longer than the 5 half-lives of the deca itself. Could be that's why in some, deca dick takes months to resolve. Those metabolites hang around for months, not having any anabolic\androgenic potency but preventing your natural androgens from binding with the receptors. It's this very action of DHN gives deca its high anabolic / low androgenic ratio. Deca used with Finasteride (to inhibit DHN formation via 5-AR) is highly androgenic anecdotally (oily skin, acne, high libido). Too late for that now.

But I'm still hopeful that the OP recovers fully in 14 days or so. All anecdote's point to that, when soft d**k comes after just a week and deca is stopped. Its the deca d**k months into use that takes long to resolve.

BigTex

In the athletic end of this....those who have to drug test understand using nandrolone decanoate is a BIG no no. As the above research showed you can get test hot 6, or even more, down the road. So side effects will take a while to correct themselves. Just another good reason to stear clear of any of the nandrolones

@testiculus thanks for the correction! Drug bank should really do better than that.

BigTex

Most recommendations to any drug tested athlete is you need to be 12-18 months clean to notrisk testing positive for Nandrolone. There are so many other shorter acting anabolics that I can't imagine why any drug tested athlete would take the chance of using it.

T

tareload

There are so many other shorter acting anabolics that I can't imagine why any drug tested athlete would take the chance of using it.
They aren't. *WINK WINK* It's just all those tainted burritos that the dummies always seem to eat right before getting popped LMAO.

T

tareload

Most recommendations to any drug tested athlete is you need to be 12-18 months clean to notrisk testing positive for Nandrolone. There are so many other shorter acting anabolics that I can't imagine why any drug tested athlete would take the chance of using it.

Whomever her drug coach was...he/she/they/ze need serious firing! Horrible.

BigTex

Amazing the excuses they give when they get busted. It was in the meat of a pig? Hahaha. You were stupid and took nandrolone. I use to hear the excuse that it was in the supplements they were told to take.

UCFguy01

So the nandrolone itself exits slowly...then you're left with high prolactin for a while? How long does it take for prolactin to decrease?And what are these metabolites you speak of?

UCFguy01

Would injecting more testosterone help the side effects I'm feeling from nandrolone go away? I'm on 100 mg a week of test now. Would 150mg or 200mg help decrease the side effects? I'm prescribed 200 mg a week but only take 100mg.

DixieWrecked

Would injecting more testosterone help the side effects I'm feeling from nandrolone go away? I'm on 100 mg a week of test now. Would 150mg or 200mg help decrease the side effects? I'm prescribed 200 mg a week but only take 100mg.
Absolutely not. I would not do that. Last thing you need is more estrogen conversion right now. Do you have a DHT derivative on hand like proviron or masteron? That may help. But I'd probably just ride it out or add in some P5P. You gotta remember you are all hormonal right now and prone to doing a bunch of dumb stuff out of desperation.

t_spacemonkey

Absolutely not. I would not do that. Last thing you need is more estrogen conversion right now. Do you have a DHT derivative on hand like proviron or masteron? That may help. But I'd probably just ride it out or add in some P5P. You gotta remember you are all hormonal right now and prone to doing a bunch of dumb stuff out of desperation.
it is unlikely that high e2 is his problem. actually I would try a SMALL increase in T. maybe go from 100 to 140. adding another anabolic right now after he got burned with one is pretty bad bro-science IMHO. the p5p is harmless, but depressing e2 could make it even worse

UCFguy01

I think I'll stick with my 100mg per week routine I've been on. I do take a qtr pill of exemestane once a week now so I'll keep that the same as well and just let things work themselves out.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me