Terrible Nandrolone Experience

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fortunate

A response like that after 1-2 weeks seems extreme. Took more like 8-10 weeks with me for pharmacokinetics to stabilize and pharmacodynamics to start really doing its thing.

Repent and retreat.

A few weeks to months and you should be back to normal (I am hopeful at least you would with high probability based on my relevant experience).
I “felt” nandrolone even after taking a few milligrams (10mg of a 2:1 T:N blend). That said, it didn’t make me impotent, but I definitely felt that I took a new substance almost immediately. Crazy. I think I am hyper responder to everything (maybe except Natesto).

t_spacemonkey

I “felt” nandrolone even after taking a few milligrams (10mg of a 2:1 T:N blend). That said, it didn’t make me impotent, but I definitely felt that I took a new substance almost immediately. Crazy. I think I am hyper responder to everything (maybe except Natesto).
i think it is legit for some people. i feel changes in T dose within 2-3 hours. my first T injection I felt hyper about 6h later. and ffsck those who say its in my mind seriously

DS3

i think it is legit for some people. i feel changes in T dose within 2-3 hours. my first T injection I felt hyper about 6h later. and ffsck those who say its in my mind seriously
There are any of us that experience the same. The men who claim experiencing mental changes quickly is due to the placebo effect or otherwise only believes so because they don’t experience the same phenomenon.

Fernando Almaguer

Yes when injecting nandrolone after some hours pass. I do feel this kind of energy in the body different from testosterone. Then a day later I will feel the lowering of sex drive which is subtle due to prolactin. when and if I masturbate it is not as intense and a little dull. Im only on 60 mgs per week. I can only imagine high dose feelings.

equel

Actually not using a Test base is a guaranteed ticket to Deca dick and sides

This is the biggest bro science myth on the internet these days.

In EVERY STUDY every done with deca only, NOBODY ,and I mean nobody experienced the dreaded "deca dick".

People used deca only (often with primo etc) back in the golden era, "deca dick" was unheard of, you hear that? UN HEARD OF.

It ONLY started happening once people introduced test to the mix.

"Deca dick" do not exist on deca/npp only.

Get your facts straight, people like you are the ones spreading nonsense in this community.

// A guy that gets a limp cock with most test only protocols and who get a SUPER HIGH libido and boner quality on npp only.

NEXT

T

tareload

deca only
I don't think I am man enough to try that. Is that not a one way ticket to tranny cravings central?

All aboard! ??

Any other fetishism or pertinent info we should know about with nandrolone decanoate? NPP not available by Rx in US as far as I can tell. Do you notice a difference between ND and NPP?

Last edited by a moderator:

t_spacemonkey

ok, OK. my deca delivered. now really on the fence what to do. the results are so mixed. some guys love it, others hate it. there doesn't seem to be a good reason why some get 'deca dick' and others don't. a lot of speculation on the hormonal basis.
this seems to be a very controversial steroid for some reason, and i don't assume that half of the people just lie.

Guided_by_Voices

What type of p-value are you working with? Want 100% chance of no DD?...don't mess with it.

Doesn't fix the joints but may mask some of the pain. If you are pathologic exerciser...may do more harm than good while on.
You say this as though it's an established fact, however as I and others have pointed out, Nandrolone may well have direct (and almost certainly) indirect benefits to the joints themselves. It clearly has a benefit for muscle growth and general healing that is real, so a benefit for joints could well be occurring, as is supported by the logic i've posted before.

Also, on a related note, I just listened to the SuperhumanRadio episode (2943 I believe) on management of chronic pain and the doctor pointed out that even when someone is on pain meds that don't affect the underlying cause of the pain, there is a well-known rebound affect where the pain is perceived to be worse after the drug is stopped. So an increased perception of pain after stopping nandrolone is not in itself evidence that the Nandrolone did any harm.

DS3

This is just a running hypothesis of mine, but it stands to reason that in some men exogenous testosterone may increase joint pain due to a decrease in collagen production. This same population may feel joint pain relief from nandrolone due to increased collagen synthesis or some other mechanism. Once nandrolone use is stopped, the pain the man feels comes back full force as his collagen production drops back to its original level, resulting in stiff, painful joints.

Feel free to drop some knowledge on me if you have evidence pro or against this hypothesis.

T

tareload

You say this as though it's an established fact, however as I and others have pointed out, Nandrolone may well have direct (and almost certainly) indirect benefits to the joints themselves. It clearly has a benefit for muscle growth and general healing that is real, so a benefit for joints could well be occurring, as is supported by the logic i've posted before.

Also, on a related note, I just listened to the SuperhumanRadio episode (2943 I believe) on management of chronic pain and the doctor pointed out that even when someone is on pain meds that don't affect the underlying cause of the pain, there is a well-known rebound affect where the pain is perceived to be worse after the drug is stopped. So an increased perception of pain after stopping nandrolone is not in itself evidence that the Nandrolone did any harm.
Thank you for your post. I will have to go back and review all the evidence you have posted for direct and indirect benefit of nandrolone for joint healing/repair.

The harm may not be from the nandrolone directly but from pain masking causing the patient to train harder than they otherwise would. Similar to any pain killer like you mention. If you have a significant rotator cuff issue try an intraarticular injection of novacaine. Then go lift heavy. When you wake up that night thinking someone has stabbed you in the shoulder be comforted that it is ok just the novacaine wearing off.

t_spacemonkey

ok, so did some research on deca dick. it indeed can be real. but not all get it. have not found many cases of it happening below 100mg, but it does happen.
tons of shitty bro-science there, like it is because high prolacting, e2 etc. but essentially it is due to dht competing metabolites, i think DHN or something.
running higher T or taking proviron/masteron could potentially offset deca dick. also they do mention finestiride. taking
i would assume that if you took it only twice at 50mg or so, that despite half life, those metabolites would go down fairly quick reversing deca dick rather fast.
but this is another lesson that long half life drugs need to be avoided. except T cyp.

probably best to stay away from deca completely, it absolutely does not make sense as an bodybuilding compound as there is better stuff out there.

Fernando Almaguer

I don't think I am man enough to try that. Is that not a one way ticket to tranny cravings central?

All aboard! ??

Any other fetishism or pertinent info we should know about with nandrolone decanoate? NPP not available by Rx in US as far as I can tell. Do you notice a difference between ND and NPP?
lol why do deca users get tranny cravings. pretty weird in my opinion

Fernando Almaguer

Not necessarily tranny specific, but steroids can have differing impacts to not only ones libido but also sexual desires. Some men and women can experience a fairly significant altering to their sexual cravings.
Yes and I am wondering why that is. Does it happen in other animal species that we give AAS?

45ACP

So I've been on 100mg of testosterone a week for a while now. I split my doses into 50mg twice a week. My doc suggested using 50mg of nandrolone to help with joint pain. I took 25mg of nandrolone with my testosterone dose at the beginning of the week and then I took 25mg more of nandrolone on my mid week injection. Now I've got anxiety and depression a few days later and my d*** doesn't work. WTF?!?! How long does this last? This stuff feels like poison!!!
I've been a bodybuilder on and off for the last 30 years now I'm 64 I have a lot of experience with chemical enhancement deca does very good for bodybuilding when combined with a testosterone base however a couple of bad side effects one is deca d***

And that's what you got.

So that's very negative effect on your erectile function - and it takes a long time to get out of your system.

And so now with trt I don't do Deca at all.
I'm just doing testosterone cypionate but during my bodybuilding cycles I used to do two parts testosterone cypionate to one part Nandralone - and the effects in muscular gains are dramatic.

However the DECA has a negative effect on any natural desire for sex for instance - and your ability to perform is also negatively impacted by Deca.

I never got depression or had anxiety from it however so that's not a symptom I'm familiar with...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me