Tennis elbow & Ostarine, BPC-157, SARMs etc

Buy Lab Tests Online
I've been suffering quite a while with tennis elbow and haven't been able to get rid of it from conventional methods. While searching for alternative cures, I found out about SRAM's, especially Ostarine which I belive is the same as BPC-157. From what I've read, sounds promising! Sounds like people can benefit from this stuff.

I currently am on HCG mono-therapy, FWIW.

Here is an interesting article about BPC-157:
https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/supplements-articles/how-to-use-bpc-157/

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
What seemed to work for me was the Tendlite. I can't say for sure how much it contributed to recovery, but I was making no progress before I started using it, and fairly rapid progress afterwards.

Guided_by_Voices

BPC-157 is not a SARM and is not the same as Ostarine.

I would start with re-hab focused on strengthening and working around the injury without re-aggravating it. IOW, don't do anything that hurts, but do everything you can to improve the function of the joint. Regarding compounds, DMSO and TB-500, in addition to BPC are good places to start. Ostarine probably won't hurt if micro-dosed, but it wouldn't be where I would start. Also, the impact of SARMs on joint tissue, especially tendons, has not been well-studied to my knowledge and it could be negative so I would avoid anabolics, at least to start with.

Here's a more in-depth set of things to consider...

Fixes for Joint Issues: A list of Some Basics

A physio did shockwave therapy on me for about 15 weekly sessions. Got rid of my tennis elbow. I think most people don’t get any results because they only do about 6-8 sessions.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me