tendonitis - tennis elbow

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jay

I have really bad tennis elbow from lifting weights. Been stretching and apply heat to help heal it but arm is still garbage. Lifting sucks since I can't do much...all gripping causes it to flare up. I was thinking about trying a peptide GH or anything at this point to try and heal it up. Anybody have any advice (supplements or beyond?)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

I have seen a lot of anecdotal reports that the peptied Thymosin Beta 4, also called TB-500 works great to heal tendon injuries. There are a few studies as well. and Wiki

I have not tried this myself and while it is available through various research chem sites, one never knows for sure if they have the exact same formula, something similar but maybe not quite the same, etc...I am interested in this as well because I sometimes have tendon pain around my elbows and I would like to heal and not get worse. More info here: http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php/264946-TB-500

CoastWatcher

I have seen a lot of anecdotal reports that the peptied Thymosin Beta 4, also called TB-500 works great to heal tendon injuries. There are a few studies as well. and Wiki

I have not tried this myself and while it is available through various research chem sites, one never knows for sure if they have the exact same formula, something similar but maybe not quite the same, etc...I am interested in this as well because I sometimes have tendon pain around my elbows and I would like to heal and not get worse. More info here: http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php/264946-TB-500

By no means am I discouraging anyone from trying to find relief via TB-500, but a good friend, a man serious about his health, found it of no help when he used it for an ankle injury. That said, the question of formula variation might well have been an issue. If you try it, please post a follow-up.

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I had tennis elbow for a few weeks. I even spend cash on worthless PIP injections.

Taking a break from arm exercises, wearing this brace, and taking an Aleve every day got it better in 3 weeks.

Vince

Super Moderator
This may not help anyone, I also had tennis elbow in my right arm ( bowling arm). I was talked into joining a bowling league. Because my elbow always hurt, I used a very light ball, by the end of the bowling season my elbow was completely healed. Now I do pull-ups everyday. :)

baughts

First of all I am not necessary advocating this but this is what I did. I to have been plagued with tennis and golf elbows for several years along with a lot of back problems. I have spent more money out of pocket then I want to think about for chiropractic, exercises, therapy, PRP you name it. PRP is like 5 or 6 hundred dollars a pop and I had several treatments. I finally gave up and went to a pain doctor. After discussing problems with doctor he gave me an epidural for tennis/golf elbows, After 2 or 3 days pain is gone and it has been about 4 months since treatment.

Jay

My new plan is to try mk677 again for a few months, plus lay off any arm exercises for at least 8 weeks, and lots of streatching. I hate not working arms but I can't even brush my teeth with my right hand b/c it hurts so bad. Crazy

bigfred32

I had tennis elbow for a few weeks. I even spend cash on worthless PIP injections.

PIP? Are you referring to PRP injections? Im curious about this as I have bad arthritis and slight torn meniscus in one of my knees and looking at this treatment as an option. Don't know anyone personally that has had it and wondering if it works and worth the money

smithers

I have really bad tennis elbow from lifting weights. Been stretching and apply heat to help heal it but arm is still garbage. Lifting sucks since I can't do much...all gripping causes it to flare up. I was thinking about trying a peptide GH or anything at this point to try and heal it up. Anybody have any advice (supplements or beyond?)
vettesterchris has a thread on using nandrolone.
I have read of others using horse meds adequan, pentosan.

It's too easy to see your family Dr and ask for a cortisone injection. 24-36 hours later you'll be GTG. If that fails then consider other treatments. I know its bad and how it effects you but that's how I handled it. I wasn't going to stop lifting and I've got a job that requires lifting/pushing/pulling/climbing so it really didn't matter if I modified my gym routine.

Mill001

Chiropractic treatment

Have you tried a chiropractic treatment? I read about chiro being an effective treatment for tennis elbow in a tennis magazine. One of my neighbor suffered from tennis elbow and I remember him saying that he met a chiropractor from Physio Now ( Mississauga )and after 3 sessions it was cleared up.

covino33

I have been 4 weeks now with tennis elbow from lifting...It is awful...I am currently trying cold laser therapy with my chiropractor and ASTYM treatments with a physical therapist...I am so depressed because I can not workout...I am hoping it will get better soon...especially since I am righthanded and its the right elbow...

T4 Life

I had chronic elbow pain that wouldn't go away until I had several Hybresis Treatments from an osteopathic doctor. That plus some TRT laying of it and doing only side to side stretching exercises where you place your arm out in front of you as if you were directing someone to stop palm facing out move your palm from left to right for a little bit several times a day. I know it sounds to simple but it worked. Good luck I'm very familiar with that pain it was very sharp and very painful. I'm very careful now and never try to overwork my elbow I 'm afraid it could come back and I don't want it back ever.

covino33

I had chronic elbow pain that wouldn't go away until I had several Hybresis Treatments from an osteopathic doctor. That plus some TRT laying of it and doing only side to side stretching exercises where you place your arm out in front of you as if you were directing someone to stop palm facing out move your palm from left to right for a little bit several times a day. I know it sounds to simple but it worked. Good luck I'm very familiar with that pain it was very sharp and very painful. I'm very careful now and never try to overwork my elbow I 'm afraid it could come back and I don't want it back ever.

Thanks, Bro...will implement that routine as well...

Dezielpgd

First the research will show this is tendinosis not tendinitis. Tendinosis is degeneration of the tendon's collagen, anti-inflammatory medications have a very low success rate. Read the research about eccentric training for Achilles' tendinosis. Eccentric loading had been very successful for tendinosis

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me