Talon Pharmacy Testosterone Recall

Buy Lab Tests Online

52hoosier

Three weeks ago I received a notice from Talon that the injectable testosterone I had ordered from them was being recalled. It was made by "Vita Pharmacy" dba Talon Compounding Pharmacy. I was told to destroy it and to send back a notice that I had done it. I sent the notice back to them. I heard nothing back from them so I made an inquiry yesterday about getting the testosterone replaced.

They responded by saying that Vita has gone out of business. Also Talon's one compounding place is shut down for renovations and their other compounding pharmacy does not ship to my state. They never bothered to tell me any this in the initial notice.

Empower is always available, but their cost is twice what Talon was. Are there any other compounding pharmacies that ship to all 50 states?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Melissa

Something similar happened to me with Talon. They closed their sterile lab in San Antonio and didn’t inform me. I ran out of a med only Talon and another pharmacy compounds and their new lab in Boernie doesn’t ship to my state. They left me with no recourse and this med is critical. I’m sorry this happened to you too. I was left scrambling and finally found a pharmacy that compounds it and will send to my state but it costs triple compared to what I was paying for Talon’s compounding of the same med.

Melissa

Three weeks ago I received a notice from Talon that the injectable testosterone I had ordered from them was being recalled. It was made by "Vita Pharmacy" dba Talon Compounding Pharmacy. I was told to destroy it and to send back a notice that I had done it. I sent the notice back to them. I heard nothing back from them so I made an inquiry yesterday about getting the testosterone replaced.

They responded by saying that Vita has gone out of business. Also Talon's one compounding place is shut down for renovations and their other compounding pharmacy does not ship to my state. They never bothered to tell me any this in the initial notice.

Empower is always available, but their cost is twice what Talon was. Are there any other compounding pharmacies that ship to all 50 states?

Thanks.
Try Vasco Compounding pharmacy in Arizona. Good luck.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me