Taking Testosterone with High Lipids level

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jayyy

Hello Experts,
I currently have very high LDL Cholestrol and Triglycerides Levels. Its genetics. Thats one of the reason i guess i have low testosterone and ED problems.
So, i would like to know whether taking testosterone and HCG will cause increase in LDL and triglycerides.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jayyy

Thanks so much Paul. The link which u shared actually mentioned that TRT will decreases LDL cholestrol. I guess, I will start TRT while monitoring my lipids level.

trt reznor

How much did it raise compared to the initial level before starting testosterone? I am planning to take 200mg per week.

I don’t have exact numbers; but both HDL and LDL were midway in the healthy range and after 6 months of TRT they were both out of range.

That was taking 20mg of test cyp ED and a pretty big dose of hCG. I think 1000iu EOD. My first protocol was aggressive lol.

Jayyy

I don’t have exact numbers; but both HDL and LDL were midway in the healthy range and after 6 months of TRT they were both out of range.

That was taking 20mg of test cyp ED and a pretty big dose of hCG. I think 1000iu EOD. My first protocol was aggressive lol.
I have to be little cautious then. What did u do to bring it low? Did doctor prescribe any cholestrol lowering medications? I already have high Cholestrol so wondering what should i do?

madman

Super Moderator
I have to be little cautious then. What did u do to bring it low? Did doctor prescribe any cholestrol lowering medications? I already have high Cholestrol so wondering what should i do?

Regarding injectable esterified testosterone it should not have any significant impact on increasing LDL but can have a negative effect on lowering HDL especially when using higher doses 200+ mg/week.....mind you some do notice a lowering of HDL when using lower doses

If anything it is the 17α-alkylated oral AAS steroids such as oxandrolone (anavar), stanozolol (winstrol), methyltestosterone (android), methandrostenolone (dianabol), oxymethenolone (anadrol), fluoxymesterone (halotestin) which are notorious for decreasing HDL and increasing LDL.....let alone causing liver stress/dysfunction and the degree to which one experiences such would depend on the dose/duration/steroid used.

trt reznor

I brought my total T down. There’s no way I would get on a cholesterol medication, I would just reverse what caused the cholesterol problem, in this case the T dose. I will say from a bystanders viewpoint that you are starting at a high dose of T if you are indeed trying to play it safe. But everyone is different, you might be fine you might run into some sides.

trt reznor

I brought my total T down. There’s no way I would get on a cholesterol medication, I would just reverse what caused the cholesterol problem, in this case the T dose. I will say from a bystanders viewpoint that you are starting at a high dose of T if you are indeed trying to play it safe. But everyone is different, you might be fine you might run into some sides.

It’s also important to know that I travel quite a bit and many times just end up having to eat whatever I can get my hands on. As well as the fact that I sometimes drink like a fish. So I’m not the beacon of health that some people on this forum are. I’m 38, 5’10, 215lbs.

Jayyy

Thanks trt.
Regarding injectable esterified testosterone it should not have any significant impact on increasing LDL but can have a negative effect on lowering HDL especially when using higher doses 200+ mg/week.....mind you some do notice a lowering of HDL when using lower doses

If anything it is the 17α-alkylated oral AAS steroids such as oxandrolone (anavar), stanozolol (winstrol), methyltestosterone (android), methandrostenolone (dianabol), oxymethenolone (anadrol), fluoxymesterone (halotestin) which are notorious for decreasing HDL and increasing LDL.....let alone causing liver stress/dysfunction and the degree to which one experiences such would depend on the dose/duration/steroid used.
Thanks Madman, I read in some articles that it might decrease HDL also. So looking for people who experienced decrease in HDL or increase in LDL. I think if i maintain test at optimal level then it shouldnt be a problem i guess as testosterone is naturally available in the body.

Jayyy

It’s also important to know that I travel quite a bit and many times just end up having to eat whatever I can get my hands on. As well as the fact that I sometimes drink like a fish. So I’m not the beacon of health that some people on this forum are. I’m 38, 5’10, 215lbs.
I started to take cholestrol lowering drug and it increased by testosterone but the fact that it harms my liver made me to stop it. So i was wondering if i keep my testosterone at the optimal level in the body then cholestrol should decrease right? I am planning to start with 200 and then decrease it to 100 per week depending on my levels bcas i feel my body has suffered a lot without testosterone like low muscle mass, low bone density, low rbc, ED, sleep problem to name a few

madman

Super Moderator
I started to take cholestrol lowering drug and it increased by testosterone but the fact that it harms my liver made me to stop it. So i was wondering if i keep my testosterone at the optimal level in the body then cholestrol should decrease right? I am planning to start with 200 and then decrease it to 100 per week depending on my levels bcas i feel my body has suffered a lot without testosterone like low muscle mass, low bone density, low rbc, ED, sleep problem to name a few

I would not start at 200 mg/week as it is a large dose and many would never need such.

Always best to start low and go slow as you have no idea how your body will react and you may very well easily achieve great TT/FT levels using a much lower dose.

Most men achieve good TT/FT levels using 100-150 mg/week.....some even less and others more but 200 mg/week is not needed in most cases.

trt reznor

I s
I would not start at 200 mg/week as it is a large dose and many would never need such.

Always best to start low and go slow as you have no idea how your body will react and you may very well easily achieve great TT/FT levels using a much lower dose.

Most men achieve good TT/FT levels using 100-150 mg/week.....some even less and others more but 200 mg/week is not needed in most cases.

I second this.

mooseman109

Hi MooseMan,
Can you tell me how long did you use testosterone? which one like cypionate or other? or did you use with HCG?

i have been on cypionate since 2015. I am a low dose guy, 75-100 mg per week. I have done hcg in the past for a year or so, will ne starting that again in a couple weeks.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Some approximate numbers for me. HDL took a big hit. Suppress estradiol only as a last resort.
1575038891335.png

Attachments

• 1575038830154.png
    1575038830154.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 104
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones