Taking Anastrozole before labs?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Kazman

Hey guys. Im struggling to find an answer on if taking anastrozole before having e2(sensitive) tested will skew results? I can find all sorts of info on half lives, time of onset etc but nothing on how it might effect blood work.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

Hey guys. Im struggling to find an answer on if taking anastrozole before having e2(sensitive) tested will skew results? I can find all sorts of info on half lives, time of onset etc but nothing on how it might effect blood work.

It seems pretty obvious to me, taking anastrozole will drop your E2. If you take the AI first, you will never know for sure you needed it. If you really want to get a jump on what you think is high E2, order and take a test for E2 today and take the AI after you take the test. You won't get the results for 5-8 says, but you will know what E2 before the AI.

I always take mine before labs. Depends on whatever strategy you want to employ, will probably get 50/50 advice to take it, or not to take it. Then stuff that doesn't even make any sense like post #2.

fifty

I take my ai with injections and get blood work in the trough (an hour before my next injection and ai pill). I think that is standard. I wouldn’t randomly pop and ai for the first time then get bloodwork if that’s what you’re asking

DragonBits

I always take mine before labs. Depends on whatever strategy you want to employ, will probably get 50/50 advice to take it, or not to take it. Then stuff that doesn't even make any sense like post #2.

I was assuming Kazman had never taken anastrozole before and didn't know what his E2 level was.

Kazman

Thanks for everyone’s input. I’ll take my pill after bloodwork. It wouldn’t be my first time taking anastrozole. I just haven’t taken an Ai in quite some time. My e2 came back high so I started anastrozole again and having bloodwork done this morning.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me