Tailor Made Compounding Investigation

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Weasel

What's the source of this? I see that 25 mg enclomiphene capsules are not available at the Defy store site at the moment. However, I can still add 12.5 mg capsules to the shopping cart, with Tailor Made listed as the source.

I had contacted Defy via email in reference to BPC and Tesa from TM as i had noticed they were no longer on the Defy site. I was told the TM BPC was no longer available but could get it from hallendale and Tesa was not currently available.

DorianGray

Since the FDA's crackdown on peptide industry and prohibiting prescriptions for peptides 44 AA and above which takes place April 23, this was what happened to TMC. So, South Lake will likely not be able to provide it either. They are allowed to sell though until stock is out but can't compound further.

swoops36

Since the FDA's crackdown on peptide industry and prohibiting prescriptions for peptides 44 AA and above which takes place April 23, this was what happened to TMC. So, South Lake will likely not be able to provide it either. They are allowed to sell though until stock is out but can't compound further.
Maybe they’re sending me their current stock then. I just got 2 more months worth, and when I called them they said they would be able to provide moving forward. However I’m still nervous about being able to get another 3 months worth when it’s time. I had committed to a year on the peptides

DorianGray

Maybe they’re sending me their current stock then. I just got 2 more months worth, and when I called them they said they would be able to provide moving forward. However I’m still nervous about being able to get another 3 months worth when it’s time. I had committed to a year on the peptides

Good you got two more months. I suspect such peptides from legitimate pharmacies are going to be like toilet paper. TMC and others put out a letter to the FDA for physicians to sign recommending reconsideration of their mandate. You might want to check if your doctor could get on board with that.

swoops36

Good you got two more months. I suspect such peptides from legitimate pharmacies are going to be like toilet paper. TMC and others put out a letter to the FDA for physicians to sign recommending reconsideration of their mandate. You might want to check if your doctor could get on board with that.
Good idea. I’ll bring that up at our next check up

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching