Tadalafil: Northstar rxLLC/Alembic/Ajanta

Buy Lab Tests Online

Wolverine

Any opinions on the efficacy of these three Tadalafil mfg? Currently taking prescribed Ajanta 5mg daily through local pharmacy and not having much effect. I can switch to either Northstar rxLLC or Alembic. Never heard of either of these. I believe both are in the US and Ajanta is out of India. Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Anonymon

I’ve always gotten mine underground. What prices are you paying for yours? I don’t get them from my doc even though I could because the markup is tremendous. For around $60 I get a year’s worth that way. From my doc it’s around $200 for a month’s worth or something.

Wolverine

I’ve always gotten mine underground. What prices are you paying for yours? I don’t get them from my doc even though I could because the markup is tremendous. For around $60 I get a year’s worth that way. From my doc it’s around $200 for a month’s worth or something.
I get mine for about $10 for 30 5mg. Check out Good Rx.

nodoctor

5mg is pretty light right? It is so cheap I just do the best I can with two or three sources and see which one seems to hit me best.

Montrealer

Gentlemen, can any of you share a good source of inexpensive generic tadalafil in Canada? I have tried ordering from Indian websites with mixed results - half of the times the package was stopped by customs.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me