T4 helps me sleep

Buy Lab Tests Online

drkelp

Anybody know really why an hour after I take my 50ug dose of T4 I sleep like a baby? I often wake at 2-5 and if I take it then, an hour later I sleep blissfully.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

drkelp

Minimal dose of 50ug T4 making one sleepy? I thought it was supposed to energize. I can post all the labs especially after I receive latest results today. It will likely just be TT, FT, E2, etc. I will have to dig in my files to find the thyroid numbers, but they were not far out of normal. Just TSH climbing. Thought maybe someone else experienced this effect.

MarcoFL

Okay. just understand you are trying to get some input but you need to give more so people can weigh in. normal means nothing to this group. what are the numbers and ranges? Proper thyroid function does help with sleep BTW. But nothing to really go from here.

Vince

Super Moderator
Minimal dose of 50ug T4 making one sleepy? I thought it was supposed to energize. I can post all the labs especially after I receive latest results today. It will likely just be TT, FT, E2, etc. I will have to dig in my files to find the thyroid numbers, but they were not far out of normal. Just TSH climbing. Thought maybe someone else experienced this effect.
I believe it would be the free t3 that would energize you. I don't know how long it takes t4 to convert into t3. But it's nice that it's working for your sleep.

Just a question, does t4 have any effect on your shpg?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me